Contracts not working.

alphawolf

Contracts not working.

Post by alphawolf »

After updating to the premium edition I am having problems with the contracts. When I take a contract it doesn't show me that I have it until I exit the tab and go back in and then when I go to do it, it gives me the message "equipment reserved for contracts". Then if I save then quit game and reload I can do contract. Some give me percentage complete and some say 0% as I'm doing them. So I cancel the ones at 0% and complete the others and get paid. I then save and reload same map and the 0% & completed contracts come back and I can redo them. It is so unpredictable as to how it's going to handle them 0% wise but it always says "equipment is reserved for contracts" untill I save, exit, reload. What is going on? Help please!
MK_McD

Re: Contracts not working.

Post by MK_McD »

Are you on pc or console?
If on pc, are you using one of the contract mods and have you checked the log file for errors?
alphawolf

Post by alphawolf »

I'm on console, ps5. If I start a new game every thing works fine. Previously saved games are the problem, I guess you can't continue an in progress game? It gets to be very infuriating.
alphawolf

Post by alphawolf »

Started a new game and the contracts are still not working correctly.
I'm convinced that the Premium edition has caused this as it is the only thing that has changed from when it worked correctly. Any ideas?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

alphawolf wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:40 am Started a new game and the contracts are still not working correctly.
I'm convinced that the Premium edition has caused this as it is the only thing that has changed from when it worked correctly. Any ideas?
I would attempt a new save with no mods and see if the problem persists. If it still happens then it’s a giants issue and I would use the bug report feature here on the forum to report it. If it goes away you have a mod conflict you’ll need to track down by deactivating groups of mods. If you do find it you can report it to the creator of the mod and also share your findings here as well so others can find a solution more quickly.