Dear Santa

Helazak

Dear Santa

Post by Helazak »

So what do you want for Christmas? (in the game)

How can the GIANTS Santa make the game better for you?
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
don_apple

Re: Dear Santa

Post by don_apple »

So are you going to personally deliver all wishes made in this thread to the GIANTS Santa an make sure that they all get granted? Or how is this supposed to work?
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Well I assume Giants will see the thread, so you can consider this a letter to Santa. Otherwise just being in the spirit of the season.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.

Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

So for me a "stocking stuffer" sized gift would be a change to the white tractor and implement icon in the upper left corner. The implement turns blue when you turn it on and when you change between the selected item it goes from dull white to brighter white. Its a little hard to tell. The difference in white is not that much. Maybe instead of white make the selected item yellow? Just something more obvious.

Another "stocking stuffer" would be font size. I use a 32" monitor and I still have a hard time seeing the helper letters.

A great gift for me would be some universal customization choices for all vehicles. I don't know if it is possible, but every vehicle should have an option of a few hitch types to add to the back. (It would be nice to add a hitch to the back of a harvester so it could tow its own header) Also, a choice of light options. I do a lot of night work and some vehicles just don't light up the surrounding much. A standard color template would also be nice. I get that some brands have proprietary colors they can't fix, but others have limited color choices. A default template would be nice.

FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Just waiting on Green Mountain
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:59 pm Just waiting on Green Mountain
Amazing map, been playing it yesterday. Looks good
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Tommy93 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:06 pm
FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:59 pm Just waiting on Green Mountain
Amazing map, been playing it yesterday. Looks good
Are you on their MP server?

EDIT: Nevermind just saw their FB post lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:23 pm EDIT: Nevermind just saw their FB post lol
:lol: *thumbsup*
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

Since there's no point asking Giants Santa for improved physics and better AI workers I'll just keep it simple. Give the new sprayers in the Premium Expansion the spot spraying tech option for Precision Farming users and also have the ridge maker provide a small yield bonus.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I just like log.txt to be closed when the game has finished writing to it, as it was a few versions ago, so that I can clear it with the game running.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Dear Santa, I really like where the game is at. Even on console. If I had to ask for anything, just a Forage wagon that is designed to dump into upright silos. Even if we never get one, I'm content. Pretty much why I'm never on the boards. Game is good, what can I say? Thanks Santa and elves.

P.S. I haven't been a really good boy, so I understand If you don't deliver one under the tree.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

^^^^ +1 forage wagon. Bale tosser and a wagon to catch said bales. Lastly, Competent helpers to deliver goods to sell points or silos. I want Pringles, not Prongles!!
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:06 pm Dear Santa, I really like where the game is at. Even on console. If I had to ask for anything, just a Forage wagon that is designed to dump into upright silos. Even if we never get one, I'm content. Pretty much why I'm never on the boards. Game is good, what can I say? Thanks Santa and elves.

P.S. I haven't been a really good boy, so I understand If you don't deliver one under the tree.
Have you tried the GainQuid Pro silo/production facility?

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:22 am ^^^^ +1 forage wagon. Bale tosser and a wagon to catch said bales. Lastly, Competent helpers to deliver goods to sell points or silos. I want Pringles, not Prongles!!
I use the Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer (mod) with autoload. You just have to drive within about 4 meters of a bale and it jumps on the trailer. They have a rear hitch so I daisy chain two behind a semi and can load a bunch at one time before dumping them to ripen to silage. But you can't use courseplay with it. Every time I do the load distance goes away and I have to literally hit the bale to get it on.

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Another wish would be more financial information. The finance screen only gives a few months. I would be perfectly happy with something outside the game like a comma separated file that appended monthly numbers. Also include individual production facility data so we know input/output and costs of each facility month by month. Its hard to do cost benefit analysis without data. Farming is running a business and that means numbers.