mods trough_the_years by Tally

michele1048

mods trough_the_years by Tally

Post by michele1048 »

hi, I downloaded the 2 mods throug_the_years and vehicle_years by Tally because the idea is interesting but with these 2 mods the console gives many errors the map starts but all the crops disappear and clicking on the ESC button stops everything and the writing on the map overlaps and the GUI file corrupt error comes out
Massey44

Re: mods trough_the_years by Tally

Post by Massey44 »

I tried both mods because they sounded interesting.Vehicle years worked fine but Through The Years seemed to bug the shop page and caused lots of UI errors.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

Hi, I have the same problem too. but giants and taley didn't do any tests before releasing a mod full of errors? especially the giants who should be very careful
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

"Vehicle years" works for some mod vehicles, but not for all of them - which are listed by mod file name.
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
hun3

Post by hun3 »

I hope it will get sorted I love the idea of the mod. I haven't tried yet but planning soon.
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Same here. I can't get it to work. I love the concept though.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

but the author Talley doesn't visit the forum? doesn't giants vhy collect it and send it to the author for modifications?
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

As I said before, for each uploaded Modhub entry there should a support thread automatically be created by the system for which the mod creator is registered. Simple as that.
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Has anyone tried this mod since it has been "fixed"?
humbe

Post by humbe »

Not been playing FS22 for a while, but seeing this mod made me think about testing another game again.. My last game, I tried the same without any mod support. Manually had to dig up manufacture years to limit myself to what I could buy in the shop, and get a ton of mods in to get a set of working older gear. Have tried to see if anyone has made a modpack with fitting gear for each decade, but haven't found any.. Quite a bit of work to dig up and install all the required mods to get older gear, and likely many of the mods you find will have some issues too.