Serious glitch in Alma

BeagleDad

Serious glitch in Alma

Post by BeagleDad »

So there I was happily farming away on the Alma map on my PS4. Horses were being ridden. Sheep were making lots of wool. Crops were growing. All was good. Until we got to July 1, when it started snowing! Yes thats right. Snow in Missouri in July. With low temps expected to be 40 below zero! Think I'm kidding? Look at the screen shot I attached to this message. Thinking maybe it was my console, I restarted...twice. Still snowing. Well finally on July 2 it stopped. Temps were still showing in the 20's, when they should have been in the 80's. But my carrots were ready to harvest. So I went into the equipment screen, to Vegetable technology and tried to lease the vegetable harvester. Game completly froze. Rebooted, again. Back to the vegetable harvester. Again, locked up. My only choice was to totally delete the map. Hate to start over and the same thing happen. Not sure how to contact the developer so I am hoping he or she will read this.

https://flic.kr/p/2pk68tz
Crashmac

Re: Serious glitch in Alma

Post by Crashmac »

I had this happen when I changed the season length/ crop growth settings. Unfortunately I saved before I realized so I had to pause crop growth and fast forward time until the season and weather aligned again.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Yes, the season length always causes weather extremes for a day or so in Alma. Hot and cold depending on when you change the length
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Weather / Temp issue is not only on this map. Even vanilla maps has it...when sometimes, in december, temp is around 80 and snow is falling...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)