My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Vlaamse Viking

My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by Vlaamse Viking »

Hi everyone,

My wishlist, for console.
I would love to see some stuff in the next chapter of Farming Simulator.
Rock crushing, so modders can make a real mining map, it's on Silverrun so I guess it would be possible.
Since we have a fire department Unimog now it would be nice to have a forestry one.
We have a lot of animals but no slaughterhouse or butcher to bring our livestock, would be a nice thing to have.

That's about it for my wishlist, most other things are already available.

What do you guys wish for
FBtheSQL

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by FBtheSQL »

I almost went down a different path with my comment, but I'll go with...
I wish they'd simply stick with farming.
NewHollandLegend

Post by NewHollandLegend »

FBtheSQL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:03 pm I almost went down a different path with my comment, but I'll go with...
Taking animals to a slaughterhouse and also distributing a product and even making it yourself and selling it is very much part of farming. Not sure how it’s so hard for some people to understand that 🤦🏻‍♂️
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We wont see slaughter houses, giants wont go down that route.
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm Taking animals to a slaughterhouse and also distributing a product and even making it yourself and selling it is very much part of farming. Not sure how it’s so hard for some people to understand that 🤦🏻‍♂️
I dont know why it's that so hard for some people to understand that Giants can't do slaughterhouses because of their PEGI rating of/to the game...🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ I believe they got a PEGI 3 rating, meaning anyone from the age of 3 is allowed to play this game. I believe with slaughterhouses they need to increase their PEGI rating to PEGI16, something they don't want because then they will sell less games because of the age restriction. It's been explained multiple times on this forum already.
Last edited by Tommy93 on Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm
FBtheSQL wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:03 pm I almost went down a different path with my comment, but I'll go with...
Taking animals to a slaughterhouse and also distributing a product and even making it yourself and selling it is very much part of farming. Not sure how it’s so hard for some people to understand that 🤦🏻‍♂️
Maybe you missed the OP also mentioned mining and a fire department. When I pass a fire truck on the street I don't think "hey there's a truck full of farmers".

My opinion is that if they stick to traditional farming activities, they can improve them and add depth to the game.

You can label whatever activity you want as farming, but if you ask people what a farmer does, I'll bet none of them will say mining and fire fighting.
Furryshrimp

Post by Furryshrimp »

Gps and follow me would be nice editions on console
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

FBtheSQL wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:46 pm
NewHollandLegend wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:13 pm
Maybe you missed the OP also mentioned mining and a fire department. When I pass a fire truck on the street I don't think "hey there's a truck full of farmers".

My opinion is that if they stick to traditional farming activities, they can improve them and add depth to the game.

You can label whatever activity you want as farming, but if you ask people what a farmer does, I'll bet none of them will say mining and fire fighting.
Yeah, they should add microchip production and the option to work in a truck factory. Plus the ability to work an office job or be a cardiologist.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

FBtheSQL wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:46 pm Maybe you missed the OP also mentioned mining and a fire department.
In fairness, maybe you missed that the OP DIDN'T mention a fire department being farming, simply that as there is now a fire version of a Unimog, it would be nice to have a forestry Unimog.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Just go deeper with the farming please. If you want to play Dr. simulator or car mechanic simulator you are in the wrong place.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Urinal2001 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:08 pm
FBtheSQL wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:46 pm Maybe you missed the OP also mentioned mining and a fire department.
In fairness, maybe you missed that the OP DIDN'T mention a fire department being farming, simply that as there is now a fire version of a Unimog, it would be nice to have a forestry Unimog.
You are correct, I did miss that. :confusednew:
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:10 pm Just go deeper with the farming please. If you want to play Dr. simulator or car mechanic simulator you are in the wrong place.
Deeper with farming, yes.
Mother Nature could play a role in FS with random weather/crop/animal events.
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

My wish is not a new FS for like 2-3 years.
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
Voncarsteine

Post by Voncarsteine »

I'd love to see flowerbulb farming in this game.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

I would like to see fs19 animals system come back