My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

mydixiewrecked

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by mydixiewrecked »

FBtheSQL wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:28 pm
mydixiewrecked wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:38 pm I'd like expanded AI. Maybe a way for the workers to drive to different locations. Haul grains. Deliver equipment. We could have a worker menu where we could set tasks for them and such.
Even virtual AI would make me happy?
In your worker menu, assign a worker and vehicle to a task. Each task has a specified time to complete. Then the vehicle disappears for that time, and then the task is auto-completed.
I was talking about how the workers don't drive anywhere as advertised on mod maps. But the way you advertised would at least accomplish a task lol
NewHollandLegend

Post by NewHollandLegend »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:53 am
NewHollandLegend wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:55 am I understand my ideas are probably a little far fetched and juvenile to think they could expand the game even beyond productions. I’m 33 btw and I personally know 23 people that play farming simulator and of those only one is under the age of 18yo.
So you know 23 people that play the game out of over 1 million copies sold, I'd say that's pretty good odds no kids are playing. How about the posts that are on here with parents asking how to do things for their kids? How about the fact that most kids these days are either to young or not bothered to be on forums such as this?

The thing that bothered me the most though is not what you'd like to see, in fact, I don't think anybody is criticizing the things you'd like to see, Its that when they tried to explain to you why it wouldn't happen you had to get all argumentative. That and your, "I demand". Who are you to get to demand anything for this game?
I never said once that not a single kid is playing the game. I also never once said I’m getting all my statistics through this forums membership. I understand kids aren’t on this forum. I’m using the people I know as an example of what I personally know about the game’s demographics in my region that I live.
They never once explained to me why it wouldn’t happen, they gave me an excuse as to why it will never happen which i disagreed with.
I also have every right to demand what I want to see in the next game because I’m a paying customer, at the end of the day it’s my money to put it in any game I choose. 🍻
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

You should reach out to Chedly if you wanna see something in game. That guy's got it figured out. We got us some gravity wagons on console.

He doesn't work cheap but he's effective AF!!
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

You forgot to mention he has anonymous inside sources.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

That too
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:31 am
Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:53 am
NewHollandLegend wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:55 am I understand my ideas are probably a little far fetched and juvenile to think they could expand the game even beyond productions. I’m 33 btw and I personally know 23 people that play farming simulator and of those only one is under the age of 18yo.
So you know 23 people that play the game out of over 1 million copies sold, I'd say that's pretty good odds no kids are playing. How about the posts that are on here with parents asking how to do things for their kids? How about the fact that most kids these days are either to young or not bothered to be on forums such as this?

The thing that bothered me the most though is not what you'd like to see, in fact, I don't think anybody is criticizing the things you'd like to see, Its that when they tried to explain to you why it wouldn't happen you had to get all argumentative. That and your, "I demand". Who are you to get to demand anything for this game?
I never said once that not a single kid is playing the game. I also never once said I’m getting all my statistics through this forums membership. I understand kids aren’t on this forum. I’m using the people I know as an example of what I personally know about the game’s demographics in my region that I live.
They never once explained to me why it wouldn’t happen, they gave me an excuse as to why it will never happen which i disagreed with.
I also have every right to demand what I want to see in the next game because I’m a paying customer, at the end of the day it’s my money to put it in any game I choose. 🍻
Maybe it's a language thing, because to me "demand" is an angry requirement, like "terrorist demands". Anyway, I'd agree that you are entitled to "ask" or "request" or maybe even "demand" but then I'd say GIANTS are equally entitled to completely ignore your "demands".
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
NewHollandLegend

Post by NewHollandLegend »

A demand has many meanings, not just an angry requirement. Giants can and often do ignore requests on this forum but I’m just trying to help improve their game. They can listen and implement “requests” “demands” or whatever they want to call it but if they really want to put out a “vanilla” game again and sell less copies, i mean, ultimately that’s on them as a whole if they don’t feel like putting the customer first.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:58 am A demand has many meanings, not just an angry requirement. Giants can and often do ignore requests on this forum but I’m just trying to help improve their game. They can listen and implement “requests” “demands” or whatever they want to call it but if they really want to put out a “vanilla” game again and sell less copies, i mean, ultimately that’s on them as a whole if they don’t feel like putting the customer first.
This might be the an unpopular opinion but they tend to add in things that get a lot of positive feedback or support. If you’re not seeing the thing you’re asking for you might be amongst the few rather than the many asking for it. I would add a disclaimer that they might dumb down really popular features but overall the popular ones seem to make their way into the vanilla game eventually. If English is your first language a demand definitely has one meaning in the context you used it, sorry.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

I only associate demands being made from a position of power, or entitlement. Neither case applies here lol
Guil

Post by Guil »

Fredashay wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:00 pm When you buy equipment, have a list off to the side of the screen to tell us which trailers can carry the header we're looking at, or which header the trailer we're looking at can carry, or which forks will mount to the tractor we're looking at, or which bucket can mount to the bucket loader we're looking at, etc., etc...
That's in the game already. It's called combinations
Ajohnson4190

Post by Ajohnson4190 »

Is there away for someone who is currently making and creating mods to be able to unrestrict the pallet limit in the game? I am on console as well and have some issues as I have a big production farm and I am unable to keep them in my storage warehouse and unable to buy more for feeding my animals. There are mods out there that influence game mechanics already like profit for fields, etc. Is there a way for someone to create a mod that manipulates the code of the game to give unlimited pallets?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Ajohnson4190 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:00 pm Is there away for someone who is currently making and creating mods to be able to unrestrict the pallet limit in the game? I am on console as well and have some issues as I have a big production farm and I am unable to keep them in my storage warehouse and unable to buy more for feeding my animals. There are mods out there that influence game mechanics already like profit for fields, etc. Is there a way for someone to create a mod that manipulates the code of the game to give unlimited pallets?
There is, and someone already had made one earlier when the limit was on PC as well but unfortunately it requires a script and those aren’t allowed by console manufacturers.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

"Big console" always keeping us little people down lol
Guil

Post by Guil »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:02 pm
Ajohnson4190 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:00 pm Is there away for someone who is currently making and creating mods to be able to unrestrict the pallet limit in the game? I am on console as well and have some issues as I have a big production farm and I am unable to keep them in my storage warehouse and unable to buy more for feeding my animals. There are mods out there that influence game mechanics already like profit for fields, etc. Is there a way for someone to create a mod that manipulates the code of the game to give unlimited pallets?
There is, and someone already had made one earlier when the limit was on PC as well but unfortunately it requires a script and those aren’t allowed by console manufacturers.
There has never been a strict limit on pc afaik?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Guil wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:53 am
There has never been a strict limit on pc afaik?
viewtopic.php?p=1500752#p1500752

They patched one in early into the game to make crossplay work better and people rightfully flipped out. 5-10 comments down if you’re in a hurry. Then on the second page about halfway down chaki acknowledges it wasn’t the greatest idea and they’re planning on working on it.