My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

blue_painted

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by blue_painted »

I am so glad this thread is for consoles! :mrgreen:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Hyperlight66

Post by Hyperlight66 »

My wish list for the next FS on console....
1). Autoload bales, pallets, big bags & IBC containers (with an on/off switch for purists)
2). increased bale and pallet limit
3). 4X maps
4). version of Guidance Steering
5). Reprogram hired worker (for field work look at courseplay for improvements) (for driving on road look at autodrive for improvements)
6). American style chisel plows with appropriate HP ratings
NewHollandLegend

Post by NewHollandLegend »

My demand for the next game is not make it for the old gen console so they can keep innovating and making improvements to the game. Change the rating of the game so slaughterhouses are a thing they can implement. 4x maps, independent and interactive workers you employ for your farm, baby animals similar to maps like ballyspring and a few others. Hopefully FS25 is worth the wait! 🍻
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:28 pm My demand for the next game is not make it for the old gen console so they can keep innovating and making improvements to the game. Change the rating of the game so slaughterhouses are a thing they can implement. 4x maps, independent and interactive workers you employ for your farm, baby animals similar to maps like ballyspring and a few others. Hopefully FS25 is worth the wait! 🍻
Tip: When you deliver an animal and sell it at the animal dealer, you can pretend you're selling it to a slaughterhouse.
That way you can have your slaughterhouse, and Giants can have their rating too.
NewHollandLegend

orrrrrr make a children’s version of the game for Europe and an adult version for Americans. 🤯
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

🍿
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm orrrrrr make a children’s version of the game for Europe and an adult version for Americans. 🤯
"Bug Report: Why does my friend get to see the cows in his animal sell point(he says its called a butcher) I just get an enclosed 'Animal Dealer'?"...
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:21 pm orrrrrr make a children’s version of the game for Europe and an adult version for Americans. 🤯
Tip: You can play the current version, and pretend it's for adults.
That way you can have your adult version, and Giants can have their rating too.
NewHollandLegend

i honestly rarely see kids playing this game. why are you so stuck on the rating? you must work for giants, im assuming…
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:37 pm i honestly rarely see kids playing this game. why are you so stuck on the rating? you must work for giants, im assuming…
Your comments are a bit strange to be honest. You demand they stop developing for old gen consoles, which I agree with the idea, just not the demand part.

You want them to abandon their rating so they can add a slaughter house, which I provided a work around. You are literally pretending to be a farmer, so why not pretend you are selling your animals to a slaughter house?

You suggest they make a children version and an adult version, which would bring the total number of versions they need to keep updated and bug free ( :lol: ) to 6, 2 for PC, 2 for XB and 2 for Sony. I don't have to be a Giants employee to tell you that isn't going to happen.

You say you rarely see kids playing the game, which is the strangest one yet. There is no way you could possible know how many kids play the game. The folks on this forum represent a fraction of players, and even then you don't know who's a kid and who isn't. Your comments actually sound juvenile, so if they made an adult version, would your parents even let you play it?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

There’s also options for slaughter houses and the related productions on pc. Judging by the amount of them they aren’t terribly popular. I hate to be that guy but if you want niche things your best bet might be to get a pc. I know this is a wishlist thread but that’s just advice from someone who has played both version and went from pc to console and now basically own a pc for this game.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

NewHollandLegend wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:37 pm i honestly rarely see kids playing this game. why are you so stuck on the rating? you must work for giants, im assuming…
*awkward silence*

*scratch head. re read*

NewHollandLegend

I understand my ideas are probably a little far fetched and juvenile to think they could expand the game even beyond productions. I’m 33 btw and I personally know 23 people that play farming simulator and of those only one is under the age of 18yo.
A slaughterhouse isn’t a be all, end all type of suggestion. i’d just like to see them develop the next game with the same enthusiasm they had when they made 22. Production Chains are a huge step forward for them in my opinion.
I dont pretend to be a farmer just on this game. I own my own Maple sugar and hay farm. We employ 6 people. I have over 10,000 taps and make around 17,000 square bales a year. This question he asked asked what you wanted, not what the general consensus wanted. I have my list, you have yours. Pretty simple concept when you think about it. All you guys don’t need to critique lists that don’t match up to what you want because at the end of the day that’s a lot more “juvenile” than me answering a question. Now isn’t it?
NewHollandLegend

mydixiewrecked wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:19 pm
*awkward silence*

*scratch head. re read*

I insinuated if he worked for giants because on an earlier comment he stated they’d (giants) would lose revenue due to the rating change.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Fyi, my post was an inside joke. Not a mocking of your comment. But judging by your responses to those giving suggestions to your "demands", it won't be long. Not being juvenile requires you to try and open your mind to others suggestions and ideas. I have kids and I'd have no qualms to a slaughterhouse, hunting, etc being added and them still playing. But it's not gonna happen. Giants wants a game that parents who dont want their kids exposed to these aspects can see the rating and have no questions on letting their kids play. Farming is a niche game. Giants doesn't want to dilute the pool of buyers for the sake of the few.

This is another prime example of needing someone from Giants or someone with direct contact with Giants in the forums. Everyone's not trying to dump on your idea and or against your opinion. But it's not gonna be a thing and it keeps getting brought up.