My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

FSarndrone

Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )

Post by FSarndrone »

Beanbrother wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:10 pm Just go deeper with the farming please. If you want to play Dr. simulator or car mechanic simulator you are in the wrong place.
Yeah I said that to be a joke. :hi:
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Depth in some areas would suit me just fine. The wear end of things is a big one that comes to mind. ATS just introduced a new damage model that I really like and if FS did something even similar it would make me pretty happy. Make things like tires and stuff wear faster. Stuff that is typically replaced with major maintenance jobs like hoses, tires, certain fluid systems being flushed. Your "regular wear" stuff. Then give us a more advanced model for "damage" like having to pay more often for tires if you drive over a recommended speed (manufacture suggested) too often or your tillage equipment is dulled or otherwise rendered less effective for running too fast or working over stones or the like. Paint could represent the physical damage model and could wear faster and maybe have another variable that affects the performance of *some* types of machines. Similar to what we have now tho. I don't fancy getting down there and changing that tire myself. Wrong game for all that.
Having to put in a call to a vet to come pay the farm a visit over sick animals would also be a welcomed addition. I don't wanna give my cows shots or birth their offspring or any of that. Just not so automatic, you know?!
Another REALLY big one. The store. Irl, I am not hitting up the nearby Kubota dealership for bales or seeds. Who ever went to their local Case dealership like "Yea I need 20 straw bales. Just drop em in the lot, I brought my own skid steer." Give us a FEED STORE in addition to the vehicle store. By equipment from one and supplies from the other. We had a Harpers Feed Mill in my home town and it was great! You could get everything from seed to chickens to dewormer for the family cat and everything farm supplies related inbetween. The Kubota people would laugh you out of the building trying to get some of the stuff we buy from the vehicle dealer in game now.
Field dynamics. Stones, weeds, moisture, and so on should be a LOT more dynamic and NOT JUST FOR PF. The stones are, while better than at release, still over played. You should get a TON of stones (under typical circumstance) when cutting a new field on unworked land. Otherwise only the deepest tillage should bring up even a stone or maybe a small few. Most of the stone action should happen in areas where stones are obstructing usable land (making use of the stone breaking feature from Silverrun. Where maps feature "regular" rocks now, make them breakable or at least the ones of reasonable size keeping it from becoming mining simulator but making use of a feature I like (I tend to want to produce my own farm products like lime). Field moisture is non existent atm so literally almost anything in that area would be an improvement but for the love of farm dogs everywhere, don't overdo it like the weeds and make it something people would rather turn off. Things like dynamic weeds and spot spraying/hoeing should be a thing even without PF being present as well as the dynamic hud map that updates ALL of the field states in accordance with the machine you have hooked up (maybe set it so it shows what you have selected on your main map screen for weeds, fert, cultivated, etc) should be a thing, base game, FULL STOP lol.
FIX..THE..TRAFFIC. Just that... Full rework. It is complete garbage and feels exactly like what I started playing with several game additions ago which felt dated and really bad then.
They are headed in the right direction with the AI which seeing the work in this area makes me really happy but it still needs a TON of work. I typically stick with follow me unless I am sending a delivery driver on a route they will actually drive which is fairly rare.
Don't forget to make all the wonderful things optional. Having options is really the best way to make everyone happy or at least satisfied. Ok maybe you can't even satisfy some people but at least they aren't sharpening their pitchforks... Just sayin :)
I could go on and on but my last thing... to the op and others in the future, no need to put "on console" for a future fs feature request. Because of crossplay, we all get the same base game experience. These are FEATURES that we all need :)
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

When 22 came out, was it January/February/March of 21 prior to its release that we were given a heads up of it coming out?
Just wondering if there is the next one coming how soon we are given a sneak peek
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Beanbrother wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:55 pm When 22 came out, was it January/February/March of 21 prior to its release that we were given a heads up of it coming out?
Just wondering if there is the next one coming how soon we are given a sneak peek
My prediction is we'll hear something when the premium sales slack off.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Whenever it is.....I hope it excites me as much as the GTA 6 trailer.....
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:52 am Whenever it is.....I hope it excites me as much as the GTA 6 trailer.....
It would be awesome if Rockstar added FS 24 as a mini game in GTA 6.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

FBtheSQL wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:20 am

Lol

It's just insane how detailed everything looked on that trailer. But I get why Farm Sim has to be so sterile since every objects actually loaded and present all the time. I'm still optimistic to see what Giants can do going to an all next gen platform.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Guessing we’re all assuming that the next FS is only on NexGen
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Why wouldnt be?
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

eric21 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:18 pm Why wouldnt be?
Do you mean on ps4 and 5 (or whatever the Xbox is)
I’m talking about taking a step forward and pushing the new systems
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

If they claim to support previous gen consoles I believe it would just be an excuse, and it would be a clue their engine cannot be pushed/upgraded any further.
I hope they move forward and polish the game as everyone hopes.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:17 pm
FBtheSQL wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:20 am

Lol

It's just insane how detailed everything looked on that trailer. But I get why Farm Sim has to be so sterile since every objects actually loaded and present all the time. I'm still optimistic to see what Giants can do going to an all next gen platform.
I'm going to be optimistic once again as well.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Somewhere I saw where I think it was Sony that said no new games for old gen consoles after 1st of the year, dont know if there is any validity to that or not.
Playing on PC and PS4
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:33 am Somewhere I saw where I think it was Sony that said no new games for old gen consoles after 1st of the year, dont know if there is any validity to that or not.
I haven't looked into anything but wouldn't surprise me. Funny thing is my pre teen kids haven't even brought up any games they want a next gen console for. There's still a good many ppl still playing stuff they play online. I feel like the next generation haven't offered enough difference for the average Joe's to justify a new purchase. Even if I was gonna buy a new console I think it would be a waste because until I did they will prob drop ps6.

Side question to all. What's the lifespan of a PC if I bought one today? Realistically how long would it last or be worth spending money on to upgrade and how long would I be able to?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:20 am
I haven't looked into anything but wouldn't surprise me. Funny thing is my pre teen kids haven't even brought up any games they want a next gen console for. There's still a good many ppl still playing stuff they play online. I feel like the next generation haven't offered enough difference for the average Joe's to justify a new purchase. Even if I was gonna buy a new console I think it would be a waste because until I did they will prob drop ps6.

Side question to all. What's the lifespan of a PC if I bought one today? Realistically how long would it last or be worth spending money on to upgrade and how long would I be able to?
Should get you around the same as a console with pretty good performance. They’ll go longer but you’ll likely suffer performance graphics wise. My last pc I used for just shy of ten years but it was definitely a potato by the time I installed 17 on it. It was pretty high end in its day though. I also have a PS5 and personally I think it’s a huge upgrade over the PS4. Outside of Starfield and FS I purchase all my games for my PS5, I really like it. It runs considerably smoother and quicker and is definitely the closest I’ve ever had a console come to quality pc performance. It’s a shame the release went the way it did with shortages during Covid. Otherwise I think we’d be a lot further ahead in game quality in general.