Ballyspring update

Bucker81

Ballyspring update

Post by Bucker81 »

What an update. Not even bothered about the new save game lol. There is just one little thing thats annoyed me… ‘maxoil’ being changed to lizard… ‘maxoil’ was a lovely little irish touch. As i say, its only a little annoyance. Great map 👍👍
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Ballyspring update

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

I was like do I don't I update because of my current save but I gave in and updated, all i can say is I'm glad i did, absolute top job by everyone involved and very much appreciated i have to say.
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

On ps5 I can’t find the trigger to delete parked cars.
Also stone walls en concrete walls etc won’t delete. I don’t get the pop up to delete them.
I remember that in the first release it would delete.
Maybe I’m doing something wrong?
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

Feirmeoir Eireannach wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:30 pm I was like do I don't I update because of my current save but I gave in and updated, all i can say is I'm glad i did, absolute top job by everyone involved and very much appreciated i have to say.
Absolutely, couldn’t agree more.
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

Ps4farmer wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:50 am On ps5 I can’t find the trigger to delete parked cars.
Also stone walls en concrete walls etc won’t delete. I don’t get the pop up to delete them.
Oh haven’t gotten round to that yet. I know the hedges still work. And i kinda like the parked cars. I know theres a trigger for the car lift in the vehicle shop. Would that be it?
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

Bucker81 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:09 am
Ps4farmer wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:50 am On ps5 I can’t find the trigger to delete parked cars.
Oh haven’t gotten round to that yet. I know the hedges still work. And i kinda like the parked cars. I know theres a trigger for the car lift in the vehicle shop. Would that be it?
Checked the wall thing out today. All is still working fine on my end. L1 and down on dpad
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

Bucker81 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:55 pm
Bucker81 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:09 am
Checked the wall thing out today. All is still working fine on my end. L1 and down on dpad
The help window does not tell you what to do. But L1 and down on dpad works.
Thx for the help.
The parked cars I can’t find a trigger inside the shop.
The two triggers in shop one is the shopping trigger and the other one is customise trigger.
I can get the ramp up and down but I think it has nothing to do with the deleting of parked cars.
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

Found it.
Also L1 down on dpad just like the fences
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

Ps4farmer wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:58 am Found it.
Also L1 down on dpad just like the fences

Nice one. Happy farming 👍
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

BallySpring has some very nice features, in particuler multifruit and multianimals. In an effort to update RealLifeNumbers to the new map version, I noticed that Jersey, Angus, and Hereford bulls are set to produce milk from month 22. Holstein and Jersey cows has a 3-month dry period before calving. But not so for Angus and Hereford??.

Can someone tell me how to delete fences. I use an XBOX controller on a Windows PC.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
Guil

Post by Guil »

Same combo as PlayStation I imagine? LB and Down?
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

Guil wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:22 pm Same combo as PlayStation I imagine? LB and Down?
Thank you Guil. That worked for fences. I could not remove gates this way. Is that just me who can't find the trigger?

The fantastic feature of distinct age groups for the animals begs for separate pens for sows/piglets/porkers and cows/heifers/calves. So, I tried to expand the main yard with more pens in adjoining fields. It seems I can only use the animal pens labelled BallySpring. Unfortunately, those for chicken and sheep are not in the same Irish style as the main yard.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

You can remove the gates with the construction tool, make sure you have the gate closed first before you try removing as its difficult to find the trigger when there open.
Bucker81

Post by Bucker81 »

kahfs wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:13 am
Guil wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:22 pm Same combo as PlayStation I imagine? LB and Down?
Thank you Guil. That worked for fences. I could not remove gates this way. Is that just me who can't find the trigger?

The fantastic feature of distinct age groups for the animals begs for separate pens for sows/piglets/porkers and cows/heifers/calves. So, I tried to expand the main yard with more pens in adjoining fields. It seems I can only use the animal pens labelled BallySpring. Unfortunately, those for chicken and sheep are not in the same Irish style as the main yard.
To be fair the ballyspring cow pen is more than decent. But i have found that modded chicken pens work just fine. Pretty sure the visuals were fixed in the update.