Dark image

dennus92

Dark image

Post by dennus92 »

Hello I played yestoday whiteout any problem and when I started the game today I can't se anything its so dark I can't even se the traktor whit the lights on its like someone have change the contrast to 0 i have tried everything and check all the settings but can't find anything I have tried starting a new game but no change ? It workt yesterday whiteout anything and now suddenly this problem pleas I need help I wanna play ? I have Xbox one console
Tommy93

Re: Dark image

Post by Tommy93 »

Try a hard reset on your console, by doing this your cache is getting cleared.
To perform a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen. All your data is preserved, but cache is cleared and some settings are reverted and log-in or game start issues are resolved.
dennus92

Post by dennus92 »

Thanks for the answer this solved the problem now I can continue enjoying the game and have fun thanks again 😁
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

dennus92 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:23 pm Thanks for the answer this solved the problem now I can continue enjoying the game and have fun thanks again 😁
You're welcome! :hi: Happy Farming *thumbsup*