Cycles per hour bug

bojanh66

Cycles per hour bug

Post by bojanh66 »

i made an edit to bga.xml file and changed "cycle per hour" from 1 to 5000 or 10000, so that bga can instantly empty my manure trailers instead of waiting days/months...but the problem is bga produce way too much digestate, usually 18k manure = 5.4k digestate, but with increased cycles and increased in-game time, it will produce like 20-25k digestate, almost 4-5 times more...so how to increase speed of which bga takes manure/slurry instantly, without affecting digestate output production ? or this is an unfixable bug with cycles per hour ?

you can easily test this in game, make and edit to any bga xml, lets say 250kw bga and change cycles per hour from 1 to 5000.
put in-game time to 30 or 60x.
start unloading manure and watch how much digestate bga will produce.
usually for 18k manure its 5.4k digestate , but now it will produce 20-25k (depends on fast time and cycles per hour in xml)

all i want for the bga is to spend my manure almost instantly, because i produce it so much.
before you say buy more/bigger bga...no...i want to speed my current bga with xml edit "cycles per hour" without affecting digestate production bug.