Consolidated Wish List

Papocle

Re: Consolidated Wish List

Post by Papocle »

11. I'd like to have an option to allow painting tools to be used straight on, so that lines are lines and not zigzag. On the Play, the joystick doesn't give inuf precision to draw proper squares, I found.
This would allow new fields (or modifications) to be perfectly square, or better rectangular.
What do you think ?
FS 22 sur PS4/PS5 et PC (cars races circuits : Papocle.Fr)
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

If I understand your idea it has to do with the edge of fields. The work around is to do your painting and then plow the field in a streight line using GPS to make sure it is perfectly where you want it. Also using a squared plow vs an angled plow makes it easier.

But I get it. Landscape painting tools are very hard to keep a streight line.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Papocle

Post by Papocle »

Yep, but again, I'm on a PS4, no GPS... :sadnew:
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Papocle wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:38 am Yep, but again, I'm on a PS4, no GPS... :sadnew:
There certainly SHOULD be GPS on PS4 (I'm PS5 so can't confirm for previous generations, but i certainly have it). It's the coordinates on your mini map. For straight lines you want to be going at 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees.

I think what you are referring to is the mod they have on PC that locks it to a certain heading without the need to steer. That's a script so we can't get it, but all that is needed is to keep an eye on your heading and steer as needed.
Papocle

Post by Papocle »

Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:57 am There certainly SHOULD be GPS on PS4 (I'm PS5 so can't confirm for previous generations, but i certainly have it). It's the coordinates on your mini map.
viewtopic.php?t=191434
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Papocle wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:10 am Thanks for adding some in your original list.
Nordsten : need to double check on my PS4 and my PC before.
Helazak wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:41 pm Try Right Bumper and B or go to gampad controls and set your own.
=> My 2$ for FS24 (PS4/PS5)
All PlayStations all FS-Games (more or less): press R1+ circle (you can press circle more times to change between lights, + light back, + working light front ...

Not sure on PS4: And try R1 + control pad up for rotating beacon ( you have to activate this in the main start menu on PS5)
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Papocle wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:01 am
Urinal2001 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:57 am There certainly SHOULD be GPS on PS4 (I'm PS5 so can't confirm for previous generations, but i certainly have it). It's the coordinates on your mini map.
viewtopic.php?t=191434
Yeah, I understand your point, it would be nice to have a mod that keeps you on track automatically. What I was trying to say though is that consoles DO have a GPS/coordinates display, so plowing straight fields is more than possible, you just have to keep on course manually by watching the numbers.
Papocle

Post by Papocle »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! didn't think about that!
Many thanks, Man, you made my day. :hi:
Papocle

Post by Papocle »

12. I wish to be able to exit a car/truck by the right door if I'm too close to an obstacle on my left.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Papocle wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm 12. I wish to be able to exit a car/truck by the right door if I'm too close to an obstacle on my left.
That would be like getting on a horse from the wrong side. Bad juju.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.

Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Helazak wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:21 am
Papocle wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm 12. I wish to be able to exit a car/truck by the right door if I'm too close to an obstacle on my left.
That would be like getting on a horse from the wrong side. Bad juju.
It's pretty common in most games where you can enter/exit a vehicle. Most games even have an animation for it. I don't think it's too much to expect.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

2.17.1.3. Exiting Cab: Provide the capability to exit the cab from the right side.

herrman

Post by herrman »

I would really really love if I could have built in game the possibility to choose which mod folder to use per single save game without editing gameSettings or using external resources or having to rename folders
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

herrman wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:04 am I would really really love if I could have built in game the possibility to choose which mod folder to use per single save game without editing gameSettings or using external resources or having to rename folders
Elaborate please

Guil

Post by Guil »

He's looking for an in game, multiple mod folder manager