Consolidated Wish List

Helazak

Re: Consolidated Wish List

Post by Helazak »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:41 pm I'd only add "More help for starting modders!" We seem to be losing modders and as UncleRico points out, this game relies heavily on modders, so better and more comprehensive documentation, consistent testing (I think this is already on the list) easier tools and so on.
2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Helazak wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:51 am
blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:41 pm I'd only add "More help for starting modders!" We seem to be losing modders and as UncleRico points out, this game relies heavily on modders, so better and more comprehensive documentation, consistent testing (I think this is already on the list) easier tools and so on.
2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps.
Yes but no ... :biggrin2: documentation, not video tutorials!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

blue_painted wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:20 am 2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps.
[/quote]
2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps as well as documentation that can be used as a reference.

Modified to meet your request
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.

Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Fredashay

Post by Fredashay »

Some car companies, like Ford, have been known to be agreeable to allow Ford-branded vehicles in games...
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Helazak wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:08 pm
blue_painted wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:20 am 2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps.
2.23.1.2. Mod Tutorials: An easy to understand and pretty thorough (in English) video series on how to learn to create mods and maps as well as documentation that can be used as a reference.

Modified to meet your request
[/quote]
There already is https://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-d ... d=fs22mt50. Although it cost five bucks.
the quote got a bit messed up a bit...
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

FSarndrone wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:27 pm There already is https://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-d ... d=fs22mt50. Although it cost five bucks.
the quote got a bit messed up a bit...
And there is also Giants Developer Network: https://gdn.giants-software.com/

And tons of Youtube videos that shows how to make maps and mods.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

i included a couple new ideas from the thread "Re: My wishlist for the next FS....( On console )"
viewtopic.php?t=203909

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Still keeping this current. If you see something in a post I have missed please advise

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Added some stuff if you havent looked lately. I have started making the new additions in red

Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I don't like playing maps with a lot of mod dependencies because I've already downloaded a bunch of building to suit me (probably why I'm bored with the game as I don't change what I use(don't actually know if different equipment would be enough)) so when I go to download a map that has a lot of dependant mods I can't cancel all the downloads before they begin and then have to cancel the downloads individually.

I would love to have the option to cancel downloads of multiple mods before they have begun including the map that is dependant on those mods in the mod hub.
Also Require that a list of dependant mods to be in the description minimum or giants have the dependant mods listed in a different field in the mod hub.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Gugernoot215 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:30 am I don't like playing maps with a lot of mod dependencies because I've already downloaded a bunch of building to suit me (probably why I'm bored with the game as I don't change what I use(don't actually know if different equipment would be enough)) so when I go to download a map that has a lot of dependant mods I can't cancel all the downloads before they begin and then have to cancel the downloads individually.

I would love to have the option to cancel downloads of multiple mods before they have begun including the map that is dependant on those mods in the mod hub.
Also Require that a list of dependant mods to be in the description minimum or giants have the dependant mods listed in a different field in the mod hub.
I agree with what your saying. I guess that's a perk of not having super fast internet. I can catch all that nonsense before it finishes downloading just the map
zadaskar

Post by zadaskar »

I would like to add "More realistic enviroment". It is enough to just look at a screenshot of the game to see how unrealistic it looks. We have fantastic tractors and tools but the grass, trees, animals, roads etc. just looks cartoonish at best.
Papocle

Post by Papocle »

Great list !
My 2$ for FS24 (PS4/PS5):
1. be able to turn on vehicules lights. Why IA workers can do it, you can do it on a PC and not me?
2. enhance cars driving. At high speed (sort of), the cars are just impossible to be kept on the road, even with steering wheel sensitivity param set to 50%
3. Chicken should be sleeping in their shelter at night, not outside
4. fix the Nordsten NS3030 bug. it stay at 600L of seed even after a 2 hours work with it lol
5. enhance the landscape modification tool (sculpt). When you use it downwards, then upwards, the ground doesn't recover its previous state (try it if you don't understand the issue...)
6. create different horn sounds for vehicules
7. increase damages to vehicules when involved in road accidents or other situations (falling from a cliff, for example).
8. Allow some houses and buildings to be entered in and visited (useful when doing RP)
9. synchronize AI Workers speed with time settings (x10 should allow them to terminate their work 10 times faster, for example)
10. change the "could not find any field to work on" (free translation from French) message from IA Workers when there is actually a field but its state is not suitable for work with a given tool.
Thanks.
FS 22 sur PS4/PS5 et PC (cars races circuits : Papocle.Fr)
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Papocle wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm 1. be able to turn on vehicules lights. Why IA workers can do it, you can do it on a PC and not me?
Try Right Bumper and B or go to gampad controls and set your own.

Papocle wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm 4. fix the Nordsten NS3030 bug. it stay at 600L of seed even after a 2 hours work with it lol
Is there a thread discussing this bug?

Papocle wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm 5. enhance the landscape modification tool (sculpt). When you use it downwards, then upwards, the ground doesn't recover its previous state (try it if you don't understand the issue...)
I landscape alot and I dont get what you are talking about.

Papocle wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm 2. enhance cars driving. At high speed (sort of), the cars are just impossible to be kept on the road, even with steering wheel sensitivity param set to 50%
3. Chicken should be sleeping in their shelter at night, not outside
6. create different horn sounds for vehicules
7. increase damages to vehicules when involved in road accidents or other situations (falling from a cliff, for example).
8. Allow some houses and buildings to be entered in and visited (useful when doing RP)
9. synchronize AI Workers speed with time settings (x10 should allow them to terminate their work 10 times faster, for example)
10. change the "could not find any field to work on" (free translation from French) message from IA Workers when there is actually a field but its state is not suitable for work with a given tool.
Will work on adding these. Look for changes in red.
See sections

Papocle

Post by Papocle »

Thanks for adding some in your original list.
Nordsten : need to double check on my PS4 and my PC before.
Helazak wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:41 pm Try Right Bumper and B or go to gampad controls and set your own.
=> My 2$ for FS24 (PS4/PS5)
FS 22 sur PS4/PS5 et PC (cars races circuits : Papocle.Fr)