Root Crop contract problem

Helazak

Root Crop contract problem

Post by Helazak »

On ElmCreek. Just got a contract to seed Redbeet on field 29 The contract did not provide a borrow equipment option. I had my own so I started seeding and though it appears to be leting me seed. (seed count goes down and the map is showing red where I have seeded, and the contract is showing progress.) I am continually getting a message that "You dont have access to this land!" And the texture is wrong. i am using the GF400 Ridger with the Miniair Nova Rigid seeder attached to it and the texture does not show ridges. it looks more like lines where the seeder has planted but no ridges. I used this combination on my own field which worked fine.

I took the ridger off and just used the seeder. Now I dont get the message. It would not let the ridger work the field. However, once I turned in the contract the texture changed to ridges. Still didnt give an option to borrow equipment.

\Didn't know if this behavior was intentional or not.

Updating post. related issue. Just got a parsnip contract with field 39 and borrowed equiment but they gave me a combine with a wheat header.
Last edited by Helazak on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Guil

Re: RedBeet contract problem

Post by Guil »

I'd submit a bug report on the bug tracker
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

there is a bug tracker? where?
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Tommy93

Post by Tommy93 »

Helazak wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:38 pm there is a bug tracker? where?
In the technical support section of this forum, where your topic is located in, on top you got bug-reports.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Helazak wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:38 pm there is a bug tracker? where?
https://feedback.giants-software.com/
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Be aware that you will need an account for the Bug-tracker aswell, the forum one doesn't work there.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
liamsmith

Re: Root Crop contract problem

Post by liamsmith »

I also encountered this problem. Espite the contract showing progress and allowing you to seed, you're receiving continuous messages that you don't have access to the land, and the texture doesn't appear as expected with ridges. mapquest
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

Helazak wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:57 am On ElmCreek. Just got a contract to seed Redbeet on field 29 The contract did not provide a borrow equipment option.
<snip>
I took the ridger off and just used the seeder. Now I dont get the message. It would not let the ridger work the field. However, once I turned in the contract the texture changed to ridges. Still didnt give an option to borrow equipment.

\Didn't know if this behavior was intentional or not.

Updating post. related issue. Just got a parsnip contract with field 39 and borrowed equiment but they gave me a combine with a wheat header.
You might already have an answer but are you using the Contracts Plus contract mod?
It doesn't work properly with the new crop types.
Switch to Better Contracts.
adelebrown68

Post by adelebrown68 »

In this instance, the contract can provide that the producer will pay a penalty if the minimum is not fulfilled. papa's games