No access to Premium Expansion

teadybeer

No access to Premium Expansion

Post by teadybeer »

Hello,

After installing the latest patch today (game pass version on PC) I have suddenly lost access to the premium expansion.
I have tried loading my save from Zielonka map and the game tells me that I need to download the Premium Expansion. Unfortunately when I go to the DLC menu and find Premium Expansion, it tells me to buy it first (already did it in the past and it was working just fine until today).

Any Ideas how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
DaReal4

Same

Post by DaReal4 »

I am experiencing the same thing, it was fine before this update now it says I don't own it even though I do. I am also playing it on pc through xbox game pass.
Last edited by DaReal4 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JTerk438

Re: No access to Premium Expansion

Post by JTerk438 »

If you still have the Premium Expansion installer on your computer. You can just reinstall it. If you don't, you'll have to go to the downloads link on the main Farming Simulator page. Make sure to have your product key handy.
dedron112

Post by dedron112 »

I have the same problem. Got the game on gamepass but bought some DLC that doesn't work atm.
warwickritch

Post by warwickritch »

I am having the same issue. Latest update today (18/1/24) and now the DLCs are not recognised in game. PC via Xbox. All looks good from Xbox POV
Dustroyer

Post by Dustroyer »

I’m having the exact same issue on PC game pass. The game will not recognize I have kabota pack, premium and platinum expansion DLCs installed. Everything worked fine last night and went to play today and now the DLCs won’t show up in game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and DLCs and it’s still not working. Seems like something happened with the update. Please help
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Either MS messed up, again or there is another problem.
Please report it on the Bug-tracker (forum account doesn't work there, so you'll need a dedicated account for it).

Quick fix in the meantime is to roll back one patch
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
warwickritch

Post by warwickritch »

From what I can see, there is no way to roll back updates via Xbox? Does anyone know how?