DLC Premium

michele1048

DLC Premium

Post by michele1048 »

Good evening everyone. I want to express my disappointment with the premium DLC. I didn't want to buy it but for collection I decided to buy it. I don't question the tools and they are well made. There are 2 disappointments, the map is technically well made but the spaces available in the farm do not even allow you to install a house for the dog surrounded by fields. The farm is not expandable and it is also not possible to modify it with the editor. They could have at least released it as the others in the game
Guil

Re: DLC Premium

Post by Guil »

DLC has always been protected and not possible to edit with GE. Why not start on start from scratch and build your own or even sell the buildings you start with on the other modes?
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hi, I know that the DLCs are encrypted, they could have made sure to release only the free map like alpina elmcreek etc. your advice is not very feasible, there is little land available, we need to build on the fields, furthermore many placeables do not adapt the land and are ugly and unreachable. However, my fun is modifying the maps with GE and then playing with them
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

If they gave away the map for free, that would decrease the value of the dlc quite a bit, and probably make quite a bit of customers upset.

Also, do keep in mind that this is a logging map first, second and third, with regular farming down on a fifth, or maybe even lower?, place.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Ekan

Post by Ekan »

michele1048 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:08 am hi, I know that the DLCs are encrypted, they could have made sure to release only the free map like alpina elmcreek etc. your advice is not very feasible, there is little land available, we need to build on the fields, furthermore many placeables do not adapt the land and are ugly and unreachable. However, my fun is modifying the maps with GE and then playing with them
I only use edited vehicles, like fendts from schnibble etc. Also always making my own farm in GE on maps. Agree with the DLC should be free couse of that. I would gladly pay 20-30 euros more for basegame just to get the DLC's open for modding.

But that not gonna happen and I understand why they do need to sell the DLCs. It is how it is :hi:
FS since 2012 :hi:
"Immersive farmplay & detail fanatic"

PC: :gamer:
Acer "28" NItro XVO (4k)
Geforce RTX 3070
i7-8700k 5ghz (OC) (3.70ghz)
HyperX fury 32gb RAM
M.2 970 evoPlus (500gb)
M.2 MP500 (150gb)
ROG strix Z370-F
EVGA 750w psu, Corsair cooling & chassi
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Noraf wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:13 am Also, do keep in mind that this is a logging map first, second and third, with regular farming down on a fifth, or maybe even lower?, place.
That's the platinum map...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You're absolutely right, read it wrong
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

michele1048 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:08 am your advice is not very feasible, there is little land available, we need to build on the fields,
There are plots of land all over the place on this map. I have a house, shed, and silo all on the 1st plot of land where the main farm is. There’s another plot of land right by the grain mill right down the road that’s pretty cool with a creek that you can put a lot on. And there’s a small plot right across the street by the shop you can put quite a bit on. That’s just in the main starting area. I haven’t built in a field yet. I’m not sure I understand your comments at all here. Are you just mad you can’t edit it in GE?
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hi yes I know but I would like to modify it with the editor, I'm not angry about this I know very well that the dlc are encrypted I make maps from fs15 so I know the world of farming I could also decrypt it but I don't want to do it because as well as being illegal it isn't honest not even for private use
mariahcarey

Post by mariahcarey »

I might wait for it to go on sale tbh. I love it but this DLC doesn't appeal to me.wordle
anniesteuber

Post by anniesteuber »

Agree with the DLC should be free couse of that. I would gladly pay 20-30 euros more for basegame just to get the DLC's open for modding.