Jan 2024 Game Update Issue

Cookiemom

Jan 2024 Game Update Issue

Post by Cookiemom »

Tried to play my game on PC but my free downloaded content with the platinum expansion is not listed in the game but on my computer they show as installed. I am unable to play my saved games because this content is missing. Is there a fix? I reinstalled the game but that didn't help.
Noraf

Re: Jan 2024 Game Update Issue

Post by Noraf »

Please report it on the Bug-tracker (you need an account on it, as the forum one doesn't work there).

A quick fix would be to roll back one patch
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Nebraska Heartland

Post by Nebraska Heartland »

Pretty sure either Microsoft or giants has issues again after the updated patch. I had the same issues a few months ago after giants had a patch released. At the moment I don’t have any of my downloaded dlcs or expansions. Hopefully they will get it fixed but I’m guessing it won’t be until next week being Friday.
shushbronze

Post by shushbronze »

Nebraska Heartland wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:47 pm Pretty sure either Microsoft or giants has issues again after the updated patch. I had the same issues a few months ago after giants had a patch released. At the moment I don’t have any of my downloaded dlcs or expansions. Hopefully they will get it fixed but I’m guessing it won’t be until next week being Friday.
Is it fixed now?