PC tire rotation bug

DisbarredCoast

PC tire rotation bug

Post by DisbarredCoast »

Hello all, I am playing Farming Simulator 22 on pc and I have a problem where the rotation rate of the tires and tracks of the vehicles do not match the ground speed. Once I reach a certain speed, say, 20 mph, the tire rotation appears to stop going any faster even when I accelerate. I also have this game on the Xbox and I do not have this issue. I have tried uninstalling all mods and completely resetting the game and I have not found a solution. I have also tried messing with the frame rate and graphics settings. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks for the help.
Noraf

Re: PC tire rotation bug

Post by Noraf »

I've seen this issue being talked about on the discord server.

As always, with bugs in the game that isn't mod related, open a ticket on the Bug-tracker, with as much information as possible, to better help them identify, and hopefully correct the bug.

You'll need to create an account for the Bug-tracker, as the forum account will not work on it.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

According to the following post from Stegei, the lead developer of the game, in the german section, this is an intended change in the last update to fix some display issues: viewtopic.php?p=1598300#p1598300 (use Google Translate or some other translating service if you want to read the statement in english)
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Good find
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
DisbarredCoast

Post by DisbarredCoast »

don_apple wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:15 am According to the following post from Stegei, the lead developer of the game, in the german section, this is an intended change in the last update to fix some display issues: viewtopic.php?p=1598300#p1598300 (use Google Translate or some other translating service if you want to read the statement in english)
Thanks for the info. Hopefully in the future they add an option to change it back to its original design.
LinaAldridge

Post by LinaAldridge »

Replying for the update.
Guil

Post by Guil »

LinaAldridge wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:37 pm Replying for the update.
What update?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Guil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:30 pm
What update?
I’m guessing they have notifications on if there’s a post in a thread you post on
Guil

Post by Guil »

UncleRico wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:26 pm
Guil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:30 pm
What update?
I’m guessing they have notifications on if there’s a post in a thread you post on
Wrong forum for that. You will get notified if someone replies to your message (unless you disabled the notification) or you can subscribe to any topic or forum whether you have ever posted in them or not. You will then get notified if there is new posts in either
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Guil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:45 pm
Wrong forum for that. You will get notified if someone replies to your message (unless you disabled the notification) or you can subscribe to any topic or forum whether you have ever posted in them or not. You will then get notified if there is new posts in either
Yeah I really have no idea, I’m just assuming they meant they are checking that little box in options when they post
Guil

Post by Guil »

Maybe. I've never tried it or subscribed to a thread that I can remember
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Guil wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:38 pm Maybe. I've never tried it or subscribed to a thread that I can remember
Neither have I haha
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

No need to post you can subscribe using the topic tools at the the end of the thread.
c6ls3vette

Post by c6ls3vette »

This tire thing is driving me bonkers !!!! I never had any issue with fps before but now the slow rotation junk has made me decide to stop playing , All I notice now is the slow tire speed! Worst idea giants ever had ! The least they could do is make it an option we could turn on or off ! Come on giants fix this please!