Horse paddocks on Court Farm

pedrodefig

Horse paddocks on Court Farm

Post by pedrodefig »

Hi I have started a new save in Court Farm (PC) to try Home Farm. Very pleased so far, much more space than at Stonebridge. There is a horse paddock north of this farm, next to field 89. I bought it but the icons don't show up. I can open the gates and stable doors but I cannot use it to keep horses. Any ideas?
DanL58

Re: Horse paddocks on Court Farm

Post by DanL58 »

If you are talking about the area with the horse jumping arena there is not supposed to be any triggers, it's not a usable stable. I put down a fenceless horse pasture in the grass area next to the arena and just use the existing building for hay storage.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Good thinking, i might follow your suggestion. Thanks!
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

That’s a great idea. I used to play that map, but for some stupid reason, the “non working stable” was irritating. Thank you for the idea and reframing. I’ll try it again. It’s a nice map.
pedrodefig

Post by pedrodefig »

Completely agree SimulatedFarmer, why go through all the effort to design the stables and jumping ground and then not add the triggers so people can use it? Beats me
FenlandFarmer

Post by FenlandFarmer »

court farm has already got the maximum number of animal husbandrys on it so thats probably why

on pc you can have more if you use the mod that allows 60 but i dont think thats on console
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

I think console users would have to remove some of the existing animal pens before they can add any more.