F...d bought in Windows Store

MatsErik

F...d bought in Windows Store

Post by MatsErik »

In light of mother of all breach, I knew changing all my most significant account passwords where going to bite me in the ass. So far, none challenge except retyping new password in e v e r y software. Oh man, what did I do to deserve this?

Then Farming Simulator bought in the Microsoft Windows 11 Store.. No can do, it will not run! Feeds back “Check Your Account. Farming Simulator 22 is currently not available in your account ..” I have restarted my computer, logged in same MS account with updated password, FS22 absolutely will not start up.

I am to my wits end. Lesson learned, never pay for anything in the Microsoft Store!
MatsErik

Re: F...d bought in Windows Store

Post by MatsErik »

You'd think hitting the >>Open<< button on the library item You paid for in the Microsoft Store Application would do the thing - launch the application? No.. A [Windows] modal dialog tell You >>..make sure you are signed in to the store..<<
Then there is me, would have loved to see Farming Simulator start up but, will have to wait for another day. Or never, feel like
MatsErik

Post by MatsErik »

Ha, I got FS to launch! I hit the "Help" button in lower left of the Microsoft Store GUI. Then "Send Feedback". Guess what, lo and behold - yet another log in dialog. Asking me for my Windows password. Entering that, FS22 launched.
I have lost the count but, 20 different dialogs (?) asking me for my new Microsoft password AFTER I have logged in on the [Windows 11] computer WITH my new password. Man, feels like 25 years ago
MatsErik

An bcc to what I could find, W<indows guys

Post by MatsErik »

Hi guys. This MOAB had me thinking changing my outlook password

I did. Then an endless string of repeating typing my new password. Go figure. Starting Farming Simulator my regular way, no can do. After in logged/restarted computer into Windows [11] with my new password, hitting the button Open on a purchased software in Windows Store - it displayed me a [Windows] modal dialog ~you better sign in Windows or we will You start nothing

Took me "ages" find how to get Windows Store bought app to launch after password change - "down in the corner", hit >>Contact Support<<. Look and behold, yet another password change dialog and then - I where allowed to fire up the app

I know, been there. Count more than seven coder involved you are bound to get bugs. But, the billion dollar of amount You guys make every year, "one" thing I ask is - changing my password does not hinder me launching exe's already on my drive.

I have lesson learned, for fu..s sake, do not buy nothing in the Windows Store you like to fire up no matter what. There is a hidden I had no idea
MatsErik

Post by MatsErik »

I am sorry. Incompetence is like an gray mold, spreading over the planet. Back in my day, this coding knew that did what.I will never ever buy anything from the Microsoft Store again