Names

FBtheSQL

Re: Names

Post by FBtheSQL »

My Dad drives a Yaris, so he won't be winning any races, unless it's against a pedestrian. Even then he'd need a head start.
Cokey

Post by Cokey »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 pm My real name is Dixie Nor Mouse.
You sound like just the sort of guy for my sister. Her names Miss Eve Koont
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Cokey wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:53 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:03 pm My real name is Dixie Nor Mouse.
Is she still single? I thought she had married Mike Hunt. I wouldnt mess with that marriage tbf, Mike Hunt is huge and easily irritated.
Cokey

Post by Cokey »

[/quote]

Is she still single? I thought she had married Mike Hunt. I wouldnt mess with that marriage tbf, Mike Hunt is huge and easily irritated.
[/quote]

Shes single again unfortunately. Mike hunts now in a civil partnership with Hugh Jarse. I dont personally like the guy. U heard it from me, Hugh Jarse is full of s***
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Mike Hunt....doesn't he run around with Harry Balzach?
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:59 pm Mike Hunt....doesn't he run around with Harry Balzach?
I don't know man, when I think of Harry Balzach I imediately think of Jenny Talworts.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Urinal2001 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:14 am
mydixiewrecked wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:59 pm Mike Hunt....doesn't he run around with Harry Balzach?
I don't know man, when I think of Harry Balzach I imediately think of Jenny Talworts.
This probably ought to come to a graceful end before the mods get the ban hammer out. :smileynew:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

The smurf makes a good point, we should prob drop this. :biggrin2:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Urinal2001 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:20 pm The smurf makes a good point, we should prob drop this. :biggrin2:
Now I have a nice avatar image of blue-ish Fordson :mrgreen:
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

You seem to have forgotten something

Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Back to our regularly scheduled channel. Names. My philosophy is that games are fictional and you can play any personality you want. Thats how role playing games got their name. When we were little we did the same thing we just called it "pretend". You can be anything you want. I personally have no social media footprint. When I play an MMORPG I use a ficticious name with a ficticious email and profile. My main character used to have their own facebook account. They wont let me do that now. Must have implemented some AI that searches to see if the info really exists as a person. Sometimes I even play a different gender. People actually behave different based on who they think you are.

Here in FS, if you really tried you can probably connect his avatar with me. But I dont see this as an RPG.

Why do I have no social media footprint. Because anything you say online can be used against you by anybody. Companies look at your social media and can fire you for having an opinon they dont like. I get yearly briefings at work about espionage risks and it just makes more sense to minimize anything associated with me.

One other thing. My religious philosphy tells me that I am responsible for how I treat people even in a ficticious RPG environment so I always try to be kind. Anonymity is no excuse to be a jerk. If you believe in a Diety, nothing is anonymous. Your character is how you behave when nobody is looking. An RPG is the ultimate character test. I even try to be nice to the NPC's.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Some people don't wish to turn the other cheek.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Obviously we all use fictitious names. There's one member that may have posted their actual name in their info or signature ( I'm not gonna bring attention to who exactly) . I made this thread so someone would know their signature is a bunch of poppycock ,without "arguing with them in a public forum". Because that is a no no here. 🙄

It was a win win based on some of the convo 🤙