[MAC][FS22] Xbox One Controller Settings

clay.sibert

[MAC][FS22] Xbox One Controller Settings

Post by clay.sibert »

My sincerest apologies if this topic has already been discussed, but I am trying my hardest to set up my new Xbox One (official) controller to play FS22. For some reason, the triggers are not working and I can't figure out what's going on. The game log says the following.

Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Devices:
Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller (VID: 0B20 PID: 045E VER: FFFF Cat: UNKNOWN)
Number of Axes: 4
Number of Buttons: 20

Is there an .xml file out there somewhere that works for the Xbox One controller that I could use? Has anyone else had issues with this? Help please!
don_apple

Re: [MAC][FS22] Xbox One Controller Settings

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

According to the part of the log.txt you posted your controller isn't correctly recognized by the game:

Code: Select all

Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller (VID: 0B20 PID: 045E VER: FFFF Cat: UNKNOWN)
If it was recognized correctly it should say "Cat: GAMEPAD" instead of "Cat: UNKNOWN" at the end. To change this you need to put a configuration file in the inputDevicesManual folder that tells the game that your controller is a gamepad and how many buttons and axis it has.

There was a similar thread recently where somebody posted a link to a configuration file that might help to fix this: viewtopic.php?p=1597480#p1597480
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules