[PC] Stains on the field?

tobra

[PC] Stains on the field?

Post by tobra »

This is the second time this has happened to me in the game. After the first one, while there were updates, it just improved and it was as it should be. Stains appear after using a sprayer, whether to spray liquid fertilizer or herbicides. See the picture the spots are marked.

I think it's a problem with the "Easy Development Controls" mod. Why, because when I accidentally activated "Clear I3D Cache" in the "General" mod menu.

I verified the game files by pressing the "Shift" key and double-clicking on the game icon. A few files were damaged and it was fixed with verification, the game was installed again. Of course, all this did not solve the problem with the field and stains, the problem is still present.

Has anyone else had this problem and did you manage to solve it. I would be grateful if you could help me solve the problem.
Last edited by tobra on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Re: Stains on the field?

Post by JensChrDK »

And it is not just small patches of "still fertilized from last crop" ?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
tobra

Post by tobra »

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:34 am And it is not just small patches of "still fertilized from last crop" ?
Could you explain a little better? Sorry, but I didn't understand what you wrote?!
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

If you accidentally drive on the crops, they get destroyed (harvested state in the map menu) but the ground is still fertilized. So when the field is harvested and you get ready to mulch, cultivate, plow and plant (or how ever you do your fields) those patches that was destroyed, doesn't get the darker texture when fertilizing, because it is still fertilized, from the last crop.

Hope it makes sense :mrgreen:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
tobra

Post by tobra »

JensChrDK wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:12 pm
But on this occasion herbicide was sprayed to destroy the grass. I did not spray liquid fertilizer, I will do that later when the wheat sprouts.
As I wrote in the previous post. It happened before this time as well, but after there were several updates for the game and the problem was fixed.
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Weird man... Don't know what could do this..
tobra

Post by tobra »

Yes, it's really weird. :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image
tobra

Post by tobra »

I tested on all Giants maps and a few mod maps and the same thing happens.
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Do you use Precision Farming?
tobra

Post by tobra »

To use Precision Farming, otherwise I have all the DLCs.
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

tobra wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:04 pm To use Precision Farming, otherwise I have all the DLCs.
Ehh.. Does that mean no? :confusednew:
tobra

Post by tobra »

I'm using Precision Farming.
Watch the video. So that they would understand what I am writing about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIfg4Yt6AU
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Then I'm pretty sure that the places where the herbicide works (removes the dark fertilized texture) is where the weeds would have grown, and no weeds where it is still the dark texture.
tobra

Post by tobra »

I understood that too but the point is that before I did as I described ("I think it's a problem with the "Easy Development Controls" mod. Why, because when I accidentally activated "Clear I3D Cache" in the "General" mod menu.") in the first post it was a normal dark texture. I tried both the mod map and the original Giants map and the same thing happens.
Image Image Image