How to load a train with pallets?

rogeriodec

Re: How to load a train with pallets?

Post by rogeriodec »

JensChrDK wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:17 am Probably easier/faster to drive 200 meters forwards and hit the exit there.
I didn't understand. The position of the wagon does not affect the order in which the load is placed on it.
Using "Start Loading" (Universal Loading mod), it will always start from the initial part of the wagon, which does not have a fastener belt.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

He means you are driving the train in the wrong direction; if you go a short distance the other way you will exit the map there and avoid the problem you are having with the curves
rogeriodec

Post by rogeriodec »

Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:27 pm He means you are driving the train in the wrong direction; if you go a short distance the other way you will exit the map there and avoid the problem you are having with the curves
Although it is illogical for Erlengrat to be accessible from both the south and the north, I confess that I had not paid attention to this access from the north.
However, when accessing Erlengrat from the north, when the train arrives at this point, the carriage sort of "explodes" and the goods come loose and are not sold:

Also, there is a small curve to the north, which is enough for some non-fastened pallets to fall out of the car.
This is indeed a bug.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Im not really sure if I follow how losing non fastened pallets is a bug if the fastened ones stay on the train
rogeriodec

Post by rogeriodec »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:45 pm Im not really sure if I follow how losing non-fastened pallets is a bug if the fastened ones stay on the train
The bug is that non-fastened pallets are thrown out when the wagon reaches its destination.
Besides, what I've been saying, the wagon has half of the belts as it should.
rogeriodec

Post by rogeriodec »

I discovered a workaround to sell pallets to Erlengrat without having to use the train.
Just approach the north point as shown in the image below and the pallets will automatically be removed from the trailer and sold:

Finally, a beneficial bug...
(Just be careful not to get hit by a train this time...)
JonasKaizer

Post by JonasKaizer »

Ag Hauler wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:18 pm The Universal Auto Load mod by Loki turns the trains into autoloaders as well.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
I didn't know this. That is amazing! thank you.