Ravenport

Ritch1970

Ravenport

Post by Ritch1970 »

I'm using the correct trailer and went to the gas station and cannot find the propane where is it? And the contacts are not popping up. I'm on the Xbox with no other mods.
RailsRock

Re: Ravenport

Post by RailsRock »

The gas station area between the rear of the methane tank and the 3 gas pumps seems to be the only area I have found to trigger the refill for propane. Jockey back and forth until the refill trigger appears. Be sure your vehicle is refilled with fuel before refilling with propane.
Using the Tatra Phoenix 6x6 Agro-Truck which only has a 8000 L capacity works good for refilling the 50,000 Litre capacity Corn Dryer with propane, and it activates the refill trigger for the dryer.

NOTE: Lizard Logistics TLX2020 Liq-IT trailer @ 25,000 L propane capacity, and the Lizard Logistics TLX2020 ABI Tanker (Animal) Trailer @ 50,000 L propane capacity.
Both of these will not activate the refill trigger for the dryer, however with their larger capacities, you can transfer propane to the Tatra Phoenix so as to make fewer trips to the gas station.

That’s what worked for me …. Hope this helps.