wood harvester - looking for mod

heino79

wood harvester - looking for mod

Post by heino79 »

Hello

I have been looking a mod that allows for simple switching between like 3-4 preset length instead of you have to press Y like 100 times. real harvester have program length in them.
would love to have manual control to roll the log forward and back plus turning the header then you have a light enough log in there, not the hole tree of course..

Does any of you know if there is such a mod like that ?
herrman

Re: wood harvester - looking for mod

Post by herrman »

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Personally I can do no more without this mod: manual advancement, manual cut, programmable cutting lengths, head opening and tilting etcetera
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
heino79

Post by heino79 »

i tried but i dont like the automatic cut length to decided on the thickness.
herrman

Post by herrman »

It has two work modes, via diameter and fixed lengths, plus manual delimbing and cutting. Let me know if you find something better
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks