Mod for loading two trailers at once

Disasterlein

Mod for loading two trailers at once

Post by Disasterlein »

Hello community,

I'm looking for a mod which is capable of loading two trailers at once. I want to unload the woodchips out of my woodchipper (vehicle, beaverator mod) into a truck with more than one trailer. Is there any mod capable of that? I would like to have a auger wagon but didn't find anything.

The problem is based in Autodrive. As far as i know auto drive isn't capable of two loading waypoints. So there won't be a chance to load the two trailers with my woodharvester without moving the woodchipper or the truck manually to place the second trailer under the woodchipper.

To not move the woodchipper and fill two trailers there must be a auger wagon with two outputs or a flexible output which starts automatically when a vehicle drives next to it. The other option would be a conveyor belt which has a minimum of two output and one input.

-Augor wagon: Most of the auger wagon are not fitting either. None of them has a flexible output. The arms are fixed. The only one with a moving arm is the "HAWE SUW 5000". The problem is that this augor wagon needs to be controlled to load other trailers. Otherwise i would place it right in between the two trailers, which i want to fill. So after filling the augor wagon with the wood chipper, it should fill the first trailer and after that the second trailer. Sadly this isn't possible with the not automatic filling control.

-conveyor belt: Last option was the conveyor belt. Sadly i didn't find any conveyor belt which is capable of filling two trailers. There are just conveyor belts with one input and one output. I would need one input and two output..

If anyone of you knows a auger wagon mod which works automatically with two outputs or an flexible output, or a conveyor belt mod which has multiple outputs, or any other mod which could help me in this situation, please tell me. A auger wagon with those requirements and other fill types would be fine too. Then i could change the fill types.

Our could i use the Script from the Function of a Woodchipper with rotating pipe Like the „Jenz Wood Crusher Plattform“ and implement the function into a Modded „HAWE SUW 5000“. Then the Output pipe could be Automated and doesn‘t Need to be controlled manually. But i don‘t have the Knowledge to do that..
LS-Lara

Re: Mod for loading two trailers at once

Post by LS-Lara »

In a "quick & dirty" approach, you could do this:

Set up (read: mod it) two conveyor belts in such way that their fillRootNodes can overlap and are both hit by the Beaverator's dischargeNode. The output of the belts is positioned suitably over the two trailers. The belts will not fill both trailers simultaneously, but once the first one is full, the second will be filled.
Der Sinn des Lebens ist:
29.61%

Mein Traktor:
Base:
HP Pavilion 690-03xx
Core i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x Benq GL2450H
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Custom:
2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung NVMe M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB