Can giants please add

Ellie081221

Can giants please add

Post by Ellie081221 »

Can giants please add the real breakdown as a feature in next update for consoles!?
Noraf

Re: Can giants please add

Post by Noraf »

Probably nit.
I would guess there might be some legal issues with that
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
herrman

Post by herrman »

Noraf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:45 am Probably nit.
Don't worry, Giants reserved the intellectual rights for everything developed inside the game. Otherwise there would be no more than 5% of what FS is today. Seasons, forestry, additional crops, animals, animations, factories, placeables, dirt. All things born as mods then incorporated in game. Often together with the modders themselves. And I could keep going describing...
Guy, if you're gonna ask for help remember that we're not beside you in front of your screen. So, please, help us helping you by giving us some details such as log.txt, hardware details...

And remember, this is a forum. It is different from Twitter. Here you can, no, you MUST use more than 150 digits to explain your thoughts

Thanks
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Yes they can.
Whether they will or not is another question.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

If only, after all I'm sure the major brands will have no problem with their tractors, etc breaking down in game.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

herrman wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:41 pm
Noraf wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:45 am Probably nit.
Don't worry, Giants reserved the intellectual rights for everything developed inside the game. Otherwise there would be no more than 5% of what FS is today. Seasons, forestry, additional crops, animals, animations, factories, placeables, dirt. All things born as mods then incorporated in game. Often together with the modders themselves. And I could keep going describing...
True, but I ment that that the license agreements might contain limits that stop them from adding this
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...