Multiple Devices

Jamo_Garrett

Multiple Devices

Post by Jamo_Garrett »

Hi can I purchase the game on one device and play on different devices at different times (not at the same time obviously)? My children change computers depending which one is free? 2x are Mac and 1x is a PC.
MK_McD

Re: Multiple Devices

Post by MK_McD »

If you purchase through Steam, you could definitely do it between the Macs. I'm not sure about the PC.
Tiredasagiraffe

Post by Tiredasagiraffe »

Yes, you can play on both Mac and PC if purchased through the one Steam account.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Looks like a good place to ask a license question. I have not convinced any of my family to play the game solo but there is some interest playing with me in a multiplayer farm. I have purchased one version and have it installed on my desktop and laptop. Can I set up a multiplayer for the two to work together or do I need to buy another license? Don't want to spend the money if they end up not being interested.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Oh, looks like a good place to ask another license question. Has anyone heard if Giants are actively seeking licenses for Ford and Chevy?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Helazak wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm Looks like a good place to ask a license question. I have not convinced any of my family to play the game solo but there is some interest playing with me in a multiplayer farm. I have purchased one version and have it installed on my desktop and laptop. Can I set up a multiplayer for the two to work together or do I need to buy another license? Don't want to spend the money if they end up not being interested.
No, every active gamesession needs its own license. If you plan on hosting your own dedicated server, that will need its own license as well.

If you end up buying, I'd go for the premium edition, as you absolutely get most for your money there
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...