Stationary 'Household sized' Tedder?

SirAser

Re: Stationary 'Household sized' Tedder?

Post by SirAser »

TobiHH wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am
SirAser wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:50 pm
TobiHH wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:02 am Why not changing the animal food xml so that horses accepts grass.
That is some serious 'next-level' tunings, that I'm not skilled to, or dare fiddle with!!
That is easier than you think. On which map are you playing on?

Another option would be to use the maize plus mod. Brings a lot more realism to the game, and you can also adjust the feeding quite simple. It includes a PDF file with a good explanation of how to do it.
As with anything you have done a ton - It's easy!!

To me, who have never done anything like this - It's just like looking down the Abyss! - Successfully installing a maps, from outside Modhub ..was a serious achievement to me! :biggrin2: (BTW: Playing on 'Huron County Michigan 16X')
FS17 on PS4 - Gave it to my 6 year old son - was helping him and got tangled into liking simulating farming
FS19 on PS4 - My son again insisted - and I got it for free to PC
FS22 on PS4/5 - same demands and I was impressed...
FS22 on PC - I PAID for the game and for multible mods, now running with 500+mods and SIM Dashbords/Button boxes ..it's freaken addicting, intelligent ASMR made fun!!
SirAser

Post by SirAser »

LS-Lara..?!
I can't even manage to quote your former message correctly!
But to be frank.. What you are writing, could just as well be Chinese! - I have absolutely no idea, what you are writing, or what it is, you want me to do?!?
And don't worry about using those spoiler alerts - all I saw, was some coding in several unknown languages, so I had absolutely no idea, what you spoiled to me :biggrin2:

And about being careful to assume, that freshly cut grass, is not a good thing for horses? ..are you referring to a risk of serving grass, with blister beetles, or what do you mean?
FS17 on PS4 - Gave it to my 6 year old son - was helping him and got tangled into liking simulating farming
FS22 on PC - I PAID for the game and for multible mods, now running with 500+mods and SIM Dashbords/Button boxes ..it's freaken addicting, intelligent ASMR made fun!!
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8R5Cseju0RQ
This video is a step by step walkthrough of adding an animal XML to your map, how they work, and how to change it.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
This mod will let you do quite a bit but the main thing for would be the ability to empty and fill trailers. All you need to do is mow your grass then once you put it all in some sort of container just use the mod to swap it to hay.
I don’t know much about horses other than selling hay to people who had them. So a quick google search shows giants is probably in the right about horses and how you feed them.
If the Tedder you mentioned is small enough a quick google search of “small Tedder fs22” will yield many more like it.
LS-Lara

Post by LS-Lara »

SirAser wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm what it is, you want me to do?!?
You could do this:
1. unzip mod
2. replace the content of "modDesc.xml" with the code content of the first spoiler
3. create a new file named "suszarniaGrass.xml" and copy the code content of the second spoiler into it
4. zip mod (optional, unless you share it in MP)

Work on a copy of the mod and keep the original as backup!
Der Sinn des Lebens ist:
29.61%

Mein Traktor:
Base:
HP Pavilion 690-03xx
Core i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
2x Benq GL2450H
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Custom:
2 x 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung NVMe M.2 970 EVO Plus 500GB
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Logitech G203 Prodigy
Logitech Wireless F710
SirAser

Post by SirAser »

Ok.. I just installed the grass dryer - of all the ninja-tricks you all suggested ..installing the grass dryer was suddenly much more appealing!
Also, I just parked the little mower for good and bought the Krone-version - why bather with unfinished stuff, when you can do it right the first time...!