FS22 blurry tractor tires

Juhia

FS22 blurry tractor tires

Post by Juhia »

I have a strange problem with texture. Here are 2 pictures, other is from Elmcreek, other is from Alpenbergland map. In Elmcreek map, tractor tires are clearly visible and you can see the text in it. On other picture, tires are blurry, and text is not visible. Setup is the same on both maps. This is the first problem with tire texture what I have encountered, and I just can't understand that what causes this, how can the map have this kind of effect? I have tried different variations in graph setup, but no help. This affects also in some textures inside tractor cabin, some details are blurry. Any ideas to solve this? Everything else seems to be ok.

UncleRico

Re: FS22 blurry tractor tires

Post by UncleRico »

Maybe this thread can help you
viewtopic.php?t=205248
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Could it be that Alpenbergland is a massive 16X, 2 GB map? Is your PC up to running such a map? It might explain FS reducing some of the texture resolutions.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Juhia

Post by Juhia »

Well I tried yesterday different maps and graph combinations, and also that shader-thing and in some 4x and 16x maps this problem occurs, but not in all. And everything is fine also in that massive Spring Creek 32x map :shock:

As I have no idea how maps are done, could in be in optimizing the map? Or the amount of details in the map. That in small maps and bigger but less detailed my pc manages to perform ok, but in big and detailed it falls to its knees.
I just checked that Spring Creek is less than 1gb size, so I think it verifies that.

Seems I need a better pc :confusednew: