Moss Valley

blue_painted

Moss Valley

Post by blue_painted »

"Curse you, Van Helsing!" :mrgreen: -- I was just setting up a new savegame on Saxthorpe and then this new map dropped and this is just too tempting! :mrgreen:

It's a DEM map and feels real -- has anybody been able to identify where in or around Sheffield this map is?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
JensChrDK

Re: Moss Valley

Post by JensChrDK »

What does DEM stand for?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:40 pm What does DEM stand for?
Digital Elevation Model - it means the map is map from real-world topology, whihc in FS terms quite often means that it is a model of a real-world place.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:45 pm It's a DEM map and feels real -- has anybody been able to identify where in or around Sheffield this map is?
Yeah, I found it straight away somewhat by accident. I was checking out the map and decided to do a search on Google maps. I typed in Moss Valley and googles first suggestion was a place called 'Moss Valley Fine Meat' located in Sheffield. I clicked on it and it is right in the centre of the mod map.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

According to the modder, he's working on a console version of the map now.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Earnest Pea wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:39 pm
blue_painted wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:45 pm It's a DEM map and feels real -- has anybody been able to identify where in or around Sheffield this map is?
Yeah, I found it straight away somewhat by accident. I was checking out the map and decided to do a search on Google maps. I typed in Moss Valley and googles first suggestion was a place called 'Moss Valley Fine Meat' located in Sheffield. I clicked on it and it is right in the centre of the mod map.
Thank you!

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:45 pm

It's a DEM map and feels real -- has anybody been able to identify where in or around Sheffield this map is?
https://www.mossvalleyfinemeats.co.uk/
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:11 pm
JensChrDK wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:40 pm What does DEM stand for?
Digital Elevation Model - it means the map is map from real-world topology, whihc in FS terms quite often means that it is a model of a real-world place.
Cool, I love it already! :coolnew:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick