strange problem with square bails

ilovetrains

strange problem with square bails

Post by ilovetrains »

on a save game with around 200 hours, suddenly my square balers stop producing bales. They pick up material, and show they are making a bale, but no bale appears.

The round balers continue to work normally, ONLY the square balers have this problem.

I have loaded several prior save games, and this is the case with all prior saves as well.

I have zero new mods, no updates, just suddenly square balers no longer produce bales.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?
UncleRico

Re: strange problem with square bails

Post by UncleRico »

Do you use the net wrap or twine add on? They updated not too long ago perhaps they changed a setting on the baler?
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

oh snap - I did recently update that one...removing it NOW!
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

UncleRico wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:35 pm Do you use the net wrap or twine add on? They updated not too long ago perhaps they changed a setting on the baler?
That was it! Thank you!
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

ilovetrains wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:05 pm
UncleRico wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:35 pm Do you use the net wrap or twine add on? They updated not too long ago perhaps they changed a setting on the baler?
That was it! Thank you!
If you want to keep using it you should only have to take the baler to a workshop and I believe there’s an option to set it to need twine or net wrap.