TMR Mixer Silage Bales

CropSwath

TMR Mixer Silage Bales

Post by CropSwath »

Hi Having problems with TMR Mixer not accepting silage bales. I am using Maize Plus and additions.
The only ones it accepts are from the Shop - Packs - Forage
Anyone else experienced this issue? Appreciate any answers as this cannot be right and obviously I would like to make my own grass silage bales.
CropSwath

Re: TMR Mixer Silage Bales

Post by CropSwath »

CropSwath wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:05 am Hi Having problems with TMR Mixer not accepting silage bales. I am using Maize Plus and additions.
The only ones it accepts are from the Shop - Packs - Forage
Anyone else experienced this issue? Appreciate any answers as this cannot be right and obviously I would like to make my own grass silage bales.
Further testing shows that only Wholecrop silage bales bought from the shop are accepted in the TMR Mixer either from The Shop bales or Packs Forage.
The standard Lizard round silage bale is actually wholecrop.
I mowed grass, fermented a wrapped grass bale but the TMR mixer does not fill up, no errors saying it is not accepted, wholecrop silage bales work everytime. Any help appreciated.
CropSwath

Post by CropSwath »

After further research, it appears to me that grass silage is only used in Realistic TMR recipes not the standard TMR recipe, which only uses Wholecrop Silage.
Now I just need to know the shortcut key to change the recipe while using the TMR mixer!
The-Alien-Paul

Post by The-Alien-Paul »

CropSwath wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:19 pm After further research, it appears to me that grass silage is only used in Realistic TMR recipes not the standard TMR recipe, which only uses Wholecrop Silage.
Now I just need to know the shortcut key to change the recipe while using the TMR mixer!
It helps to read the PDF :-) : https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/fold ... siHvTyiblF
Author of MaizePlus and TerraLife Plus
Founder of the Farming Agency / Teamleader
Community and Partner Manager / Creative Director
Spokesman and support Coordinator

🌽 MaizePlus Support Discord: https://discord.gg/PGZUqE6BP3

- Der wahre Preuß, fährt Trecker aus Köln und Neuss - ...... und JCB'ay is auch okay

Von der Community für die Community......
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

CropSwath wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:19 pm After further research, it appears to me that grass silage is only used in Realistic TMR recipes not the standard TMR recipe, which only uses Wholecrop Silage.
If you are new to M+ have a look on Youtube for Disturbed Simulations as the friendly alien locked him in a room a made him do all the how to videos :lol:
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Y
Playing on PC and PS4
CropSwath

Post by CropSwath »

Thank you all, appreciate your replies.