Mobile Home Mod (For RP on Console)

silveradoman298

Mobile Home Mod (For RP on Console)

Post by silveradoman298 »

I'm just checking if anyone would have interest in a 4 axle mobile home mod for RP since sleep triggers cannot be mobile.

I remember back a couple iterations of Farming Simulator there was a Mobile Home mod and a Toter truck that had a height adjustable trailer hitch and extendable mirrors. The mobile home would allow you to tow like a trailer and then set up the home where skirting around the bottom would appear hiding the axles and a set of stairs would be plsced. I think it would be awesome to RP with such a mod again.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts.
"I could give my hand to another line of work
But my heart will always be behind the wheel"
Gugernoot215

Re: Mobile Home Mod (For RP on Console)

Post by Gugernoot215 »

silveradoman298 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:41 am since sleep triggers cannot be mobile
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
silveradoman298

I'm sorry I was speaking for Console.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

I certainly would LOVE that, but i might be missing your point... would the vehicle have a sleep point or not?
silveradoman298

No because Console doesn't support the script. However I do believe there Is a placeable sleep trigger mod which you could place near the mobile home.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

I understand now. Yeah, sounds interesting, I'd certainly use it if it were available. There is one pick-up mod on console (I unfortunately can't recall which one) that shows it pulling a 5th-wheel camper in the preview pictures, and I've always thought it a shame that whoever made it didn't release it for consoles. I'd use that in the same way; take it to wherever I was working, throw down a sleep trigger, and call that home until I move on. I feel the same about overlanding style trailers.... no reason to not have them on console, without triggers of course, but I think there is only one available (and that one didn't appeal to me massively)

If I'm playing on a map that it feels appropriate to do it on, I often start off with an old pick-up and the big tent from the 'placeable farmhouses' pack. Then the log cabin from same pack once I've got money coming in and a farm established.
silveradoman298

Exactly, I'm all about the realism with Farming Simulator because you can get very in depth.

I can imagine a Mobile home mod wouldn't take too much to create. I'd hope a skilled modder sees this post and decides to take it on. I have limited 3D modeling experience but I just might take this project on.