Map issue

jinx3230

Map issue

Post by jinx3230 »

Don't know if this is the right place, but I'm getting no help from Giants,
I'm just trying to report an issue with a map , but can't find any information as to who and where, the map is HARVEST VALLEY and the issue is tree's

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Technical Support" ("Community Corner" is intended for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
jinx3230

Re: Map issue

Post by jinx3230 »

To help explain this, the trees on the start map are more of a hindrance and not really usable, so i wanted to plant my own, it wouldn't let me, said there was to many, but i had to cut down/remove every tree possible on the map, to be able to plant them again and then it would only let me plant 700 WTF, after that it was, cut one tree down and i could plant ONE, definitely something wrong
humbe

Post by humbe »

There is a limit to how many trees you can put on a map. I guess the modded map there have put in quite a bit to begin with. I think there's a mod that can increase the maximum number of trees you can use to hopefully get away from your issue..
jinx3230

Post by jinx3230 »

I know there's a limit and I'm pretty sure it's 10000 in total for a map. I cut down every tree on the map and can only put a fraction of what i cut down, on the map "four fields" ive put something like 2000 trees without any issues
humbe

Post by humbe »

Have you tried this mod? https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

I read something about Rennebu map also added something to increase tree limit.. I guess map creators may do some adjustments to fit their maps.
jinx3230

Post by jinx3230 »

I play on console so a pc mod is useless
Hendrik7716
Globaler Moderator

Post by Hendrik7716 »

Makes sense that GIANTS doesn't help on issues with a mod map, as that's not something for them to deal with.

As it's on ModHub, you should be able to find the author's name on the download page for the map.
Perhaps the modder has some sort of social media that you can find them on.
Alternatively, you're probably best off mentioning it here: viewforum.php?f=966
"Tomorrow is secured by those willing to dirty their hands today."
FS titles I own: FS16, FS17, FS19, FS22, FS23, FS Kids.