OXBO overloading harvester not working

TeeSee64

OXBO overloading harvester not working

Post by TeeSee64 »

I bought the OXBO DLC but the OXBO overloading harvester is not working. I reported the bug but still no response. In the meantime, the DLC is unusable for me.

I tried the original FS22 maps and no mods, but the havester is not havesting. Also there is no indicator to show the fill level. The normal OXBO havester is working fine.

Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?
JensChrDK

Re: OXBO overloading harvester not working

Post by JensChrDK »

How is it not working? Are you hiring a worker to drive the harvester, and driving a tractor and trailer besides yourself?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
TeeSee64

Post by TeeSee64 »

Hi,

Thanks fot the reply!

I tried to ride the harvester myself and autodrive the tractor + trailer. Also tried courseplay ride the harvester and the tractor myself.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Okay, sounds weird - but I can't give any explanation as I haven't tried that harvester yet. It's on my to-do list :mrgreen:

And that with the fill level - is it not like a forage harvester (except the chopping part) where it harvest the fruit, and overloads to the trailer on the go, because it doesn't have a "grain tank" ? And that's why I asked how it didn't work, maybe you did not know this...
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
TeeSee64

Post by TeeSee64 »

Okay, that explains the missing fill level indeed. Thank you for the explanation
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

No worries *thumbsup*