PS5 error CE-107880-4 Farm Production Pack

manurespreader

PS5 error CE-107880-4 Farm Production Pack

Post by manurespreader »

Hello,

As the title states, not able to download new Farm Production Pack due to error CE-107880-4 on PS5.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks.
Jared.Mallory13

Re: PS5 error CE-107880-4 Farm Production Pack

Post by Jared.Mallory13 »

Same problem I'm having on PS5 as well. I've completely un-installed and installed fresh and still can't download and install the new package.
No response to bug request yet either.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

This might be helpful https://videogames.si.com/guides/ps5-do ... ly%20fine.

Also found out when I searched it that it can be caused by the game and the dlc not being on the same system. So maybe make sure the game isn’t stored on an external hard drive. Another suggestion was to be sure you’re installing the ps5 version of the game and dlc.
Jared.Mallory13

:sadnew:

I had high hopes that the last reply would turn out to be the fix, but alas, after sixteen hours shut down I am still unable to download the latest DLC. All others are fine. I even moved my install location to device storage rather than the SSD, but that hasn't worked either
Escatelar

Post by Escatelar »

I have the same error as well. I have almost all the DLCs for FS22 and no problem with any of them. I’ve just uninstalled everything and will install again. I doubt that it works tough. I see around the internet that a lot of people are reporting the same error with this specific DLC.
manurespreader

Post by manurespreader »

Hopefully this gets sorted out. As someone mentioned to make sure you download the matching version to the installed game, the actual download does not provide that option, rather, it does not indicate which version it is trying to install- ps4 or ps5.

I have had no problems with other DLC's.

I have the ps5 version of the playsation plus game installed.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Ps plus version? Did everyone here buy the game or install it when it was the free game of the month.
manurespreader

Post by manurespreader »

UncleRico wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:44 am Ps plus version? Did everyone here buy the game or install it when it was the free game of the month.
I mentioned it being free with PS plus because I wonder if that is what most users have in common who have the same issues.
Jared.Mallory13

I have the full game, bought and paid for, along with all DLC content. I'm running PS5 version with an SSD, but the game and all content is currently installed on the device storage, not the SSD. Still unable to download and install just this newest DLC.

I hope someone at Giants is taking notice of this issue and working with PSN to figure it out.
manurespreader

Post by manurespreader »

Jared.Mallory13 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:29 am I have the full game, bought and paid for, along with all DLC content. I'm running PS5 version with an SSD, but the game and all content is currently installed on the device storage, not the SSD. Still unable to download and install just this newest DLC.

I hope someone at Giants is taking notice of this issue and working with PSN to figure it out.
One would hope. Never thought I would put in such effort in order to have the opportunity to move boxes in a warehouse with a forklift. 😂
Farmer Dash

Post by Farmer Dash »

:hi:
I too have received this error. Oddly enough, I have received the notice that the console has the DLC downloaded, however, I have yet to see the content in the game. When I look for it, I am prompted to download the DLC and return back to the game itself.
Ronin72

Post by Ronin72 »

I'm getting the same issue on PS5. I've:
Restored licenses
uninstalled and reinstalled
swapped to internal storage
Cleared PS5 cache
Repaired database
Tried installing from the app
Waited 72 hours
And every other possible solution suggested anywhere.
Apparently it is a Giants issue
Escatelar

Post by Escatelar »

The answer I got from Giants was to open the PSN store on a browser and download the DLC to the console from there. If the download doesn’t start, cancel it and try again. For me this didn’t work but maybe it will work for you?
Escatelar

Post by Escatelar »

I think I found the issue: the DLC is being downloaded as a PS4 Add-On and not PS5. If I go to PS5 Settings>Storage>Console Storage>Games and Apps there will be a second entry for Farming Simulator 22 but for PS4 with a 1.51MB size. If I delete this entry and go to the PSN store it will download the DLC again and throw the message that the download is ready and the add-on is ready to use. But the DLC will not be available inside the game. If I go to PS5 storage there will be again an entry for FS22 PS4. But in no moment the PSN store gives you the option to select if you want to install PS5 or PS4 version.
PfreEniac

Post by PfreEniac »

Same deal, same tries, same lack of result.

Trying refund currently.