Production chain consumption problem

BiKLouZz076

Production chain consumption problem

Post by BiKLouZz076 »

Hi all.

For some time now I've noticed a problem with the factories and their production.

I will take an example with a mill. This mill will produce 120 units of flour for 150 units of wheat consumed by carrying out 120 cycles per month. Based on these figures, I should end up with a consumption of 18000l of wheat per month and a production of 14400l of flour per month but this is not the case.

My problem is that the mill will actually only produce around 6l of flour in a month for a consumption of around fifteen liters of wheat. I've reproduced this bug on several maps and with several other types of factories and it appears every time. I tried on a friend's game and the bug is there too. I took care to check my game files and even reinstalled it but nothing changed.

I'm playing on version 1.14 of the game but this bug also happened on the previous version.

I can't find anyone on the internet with the same bug, so I'm calling here!
log.txt
Log file
(50.31 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
BiKLouZz076

Re: Production chain consumption problem

Post by BiKLouZz076 »

Hi all,

I found the gulty : it's a mod !

The mod is "Temps rapide x6000" from JamesLeBavard. It's a old mod that I've since the debut of FS22 and I think it's not updated since.

It's a fast forward mod so I think there's a problem with the acceleration of production rate during the fast forward phases.