[HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

inzainia

Re: [HELPFUL INFORMATION] + Videos

Post by inzainia »

Pirataun wrote:I do not speak English very well, so sorry :/

I have some questions and want your help.

1º There is a need to pass cultivator Lenken Cristall 9 before planting with planter 3 points HORSCH Express 3 TD?

2º The AMAZONE ZA-X 1402 does the same job that AMAZONE UX 5200 Super?

For now it is, thank you if they can help.

Thank you.
No, if you buy the horsch express 3 TD you do not need to cultivate prior to using it, it will cultivate and seed by itself

yes both the fertilizer spreader, and the sprayer accomplish the same job, they fertilize the field. you could also use a slurry tank if you like. any of the 3 will work.
Pirataun

Post by Pirataun »

inzainia wrote:

1º There is a need to pass cultivator Lenken Cristall 9 before planting with planter 3 points HORSCH Express 3 TD?

Thank you.
No, if you buy the horsch express 3 TD you do not need to cultivate prior to using it, it will cultivate and seed by itself

yes both the fertilizer spreader, and the sprayer accomplish the same job, they fertilize the field. you could also use a slurry tank if you like. any of the 3 will work.
So you mean that if I have a planter 3 points HORSCH Express 3 TD I'll don't need a cultivator?
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

Pirataun wrote:
inzainia wrote:

Thank you.

So you mean that if I have a planter 3 points HORSCH Express 3 TD I'll don't need a cultivator?
that is exactly what i am saying. with this particular seeder, it cultivates also, but it has a small work space, i believe 3 meters or so. early on its great, later its to small and is better to get the 6-8 meter cultivators, and use the extremely large 15 meter seeder.
deeg

Post by deeg »

just been watching ur vids very good and yes please do one on dealing with cows and silage etc please
Rhys

Post by Rhys »

Yes actually since you just been baling do the following: get a Kröger PWS Baletransporter and a Frontloader with balefork, the Weidemann is cool. load straw and hay bales and transport them to your cows. Get a KUHN Profile and load it with a strawbale and use that to blow the straw into the cowshed. Get a Kuhn SPV 12 Confort and put in haybales, strawbales and if possible silage. You can load silage with its feeder arm thingy directly from the silo next to the cows. To get silage drop straw or grass with the forage wagon in the silo and drive over it ro compact it and them cover it with the tarp and let it ferment into silage.
Then mix the bales and silage to a nice mixture in the spv 12 and feed the cows. Check their productivity :)

Also teddered grass is hay immediately. So teddering is enough no waiting required. If you pickup hay with the forage wagon it should yield twice as much as regular grass I think.

And the Milk gets picked up by the milktruck automatically so it was actually just sold when that truck came in your video :) Keep up the great work I really enjoy you videos. *thumbsup*

Cheers
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

lol i was making a video explaining all this just as you wrote this, thanks for the info, it confirms the info i found online. and glad you are enjoying the vids. i appreciate the support. im having a ball making them, if ya cant tell :)

ps, front page updated, the new 3 vids of chickens sheep cows and 3mix will be up and live within a couple hours (just waiting on youtube to take them)
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE VIDEOS! BRB WATCHING EPISODES 4-7

Edit: Also, its kind of basic but you could also go over placeable objects like the greenhouses, etc
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

First of all thanks for the great work, keep it up! :D
Secondly I have a small tip, I noticed not that many are familiar with, you can shift+Tab to cycle backwards through your vehicles :)
n9mfk9

Post by n9mfk9 »

The video are a big help
can not wait to see the mixer video for the cows
some ideas
talk about potato an beet equipment
also i have read if you can lineup 2 krone emsland tippers thy hook together
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Thank you so much for this!
I just wish there were more tutorials in-game to show you how to do more...
n9mfk9

Post by n9mfk9 »

Were did video 8 go?
Beau
inzainia

Post by inzainia »

n9mfk9 wrote:Were did video 8 go?
Beau
youtube regurgitated it back on me, so its reuploading now. gonna be about 2 hours as its a huge video, over 4 gigs. fortunately youtube scales them down so that they stream fast. so look for it in about 2 and a half hours, also added a ninth vid, covering placable objects and connecting multiple trailers its shorter (approx 12 mins) so will be up about an hour after the 8th. :)
HDtheEighth

Post by HDtheEighth »

Can't wait to watch the new videos! I would also like to second the suggestion on making one going over everything potato and sugar beet related
Kayrne

Post by Kayrne »

These videos were fun to watch, even the ones where I didn't even need the advice. Being more of a hardcore gamer (starcraft 2, LoL, BF3, etc.), never thought I'd have the patience or the interest for these types of games, but I've enjoyed this thoroughly so far. Keep posting!
n9mfk9

Post by n9mfk9 »

how about a video of the kuhn spv an the kuhn 3570 m
the video are very helpful
beau