Do not buy Horsch joker 6 , skip to 8 because

xhawk

Do not buy Horsch joker 6 , skip to 8 because

Post by xhawk »

Because you cant make worker cover the field good with the 6 ...he turn same he do with a 8, but the 6 aint wide enought.. waste of cash...
What_Triggger

Re: Do not buy Horsch joker 6 , skip to 8 because

Post by What_Triggger »

My guys miss the odd spot here and there average about 2-3 tiny spots which i dont worry fixing, compared the the first blue thing its dam amazing for the farmhands to use
spidair

Post by spidair »

This also has a lot to do with what tractor you use, and the turn rate on that tractor. I bought that weird looking tractor, the red one, the SCHLUETER Type: 2500 VL thing (Just do yourself a favor and DON'T buy it...) and it has a turnrate simular to a huge cargo freigter boat and I got huge spots using that tractor with a cultivator that allowes tractor to just turn 180 at the end of the field. Then I switched to a smaler tractor, (AND sold the frikking thing...) with a lot tigther turnrate and the spots it missed was just a tiny strip in the edge if the field... So you might look in to change the tractor you are useing too and not just blame the cultivator, or seeder for that matter....
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

I've seen this on the some of the other seeding machines too and it is a bit annoying. The hired workers miss some pretty big spots and I have to go back and touch them up. I hope Giants can tweak the way the AI turns arounds a bit at the end of each row, which would be helpful.
spidair

Post by spidair »

NickelPlate wrote:I've seen this on the some of the other seeding machines too and it is a bit annoying. The hired workers miss some pretty big spots and I have to go back and touch them up. I hope Giants can tweak the way the AI turns arounds a bit at the end of each row, which would be helpful.
Yeah, know what you mean... Like they are driving to short sort of... before turning... But we had this issue in FS2011 too, with some of the tractors... Both on cultivators and seeding machines..