My need for plow

What_Triggger

My need for plow

Post by What_Triggger »

Ok here is what happens in my game if I do not use a plow for extended periods of time. This has gradully gotten worse the longer I dont plow the field.

Notice the 3 stages of growth and this field was seeded in realtime and growth rate set to normal.

So is this a bug or a need for the plow. IE soil quality slowly getting worse
Sheaperd

Re: My need for plow

Post by Sheaperd »

Frankly I have a similar occurrence where parts of a field will be in drastically different growth stages some parts with be ahead when they were planted after for no apparent reason.

But these instances seem to be rare for me at least and only happen every now and then.
What_Triggger

Post by What_Triggger »

Yeah mine are pretty common, I might get between 4-7 normal full harvest's then it starts with small spots and gets worse untill i re-plow, and so far its on both of my fields I own.

TO add if I do leave the field growing they will all eventully be ready for harvest but even allowing to do that the next crop still has the same slow rate growth in the same spots or extra's
CornetPlayer

Post by CornetPlayer »

Common "problem". Even when I plant a field at the same time with two workers seeding at once, I get the patchwork effect of growth. If the un-ripe portions are small enough, I just cultivate (plow under) when it's time to replant the field.