Liquid manure trailer

Deutz1982

Liquid manure trailer

Post by Deutz1982 »

Anyone tried this mod?

http://www.ls2011-mods.com/2013/01/02/k ... iner-v1-0/

My idea was to fill it with liquid manure and them refill my manure sprayers but I can't seem to be able to fill the sprayers afterwords... No option appears.

Thanks for the help!
Deutz1982

Re: Liquid manure trailer

Post by Deutz1982 »

Nevermind people found a better one!
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://gamesmods.net/farming-simulator- ... eeder.html
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

How do u use that Solid manure to unload and load etc a manure spreader?
(corrected)
Last edited by mrsnobber on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deutz1982

Post by Deutz1982 »

Basically the container stays in the fields then what you have to do is use the tanker to haul the liquid manure from the big tank near the cow pastures to the container and refill it, you do that by parking the tanker next to the container and then when you get to the container the option appear to transfer liquid manure between them, then just do a similar procedure to transfer from the container to your slurry sprayer.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Was supposed to be solid :(
Deutz1982

Post by Deutz1982 »

mrsnobber wrote:Was supposed to be solid :(
Nah it's a liquid manure mod, a pretty usefull one also. I can try and see if I can get a solid manure version if you want. Interested?
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

What about the container, i havent tried it though, but it doesnt work to fill with solid manure then i guess?
I would love a similar one for solid manure, or maybe someone here knows a tipper for manure that is easy to load and unload solid manure from - so you can fill it up, place it with some fields then just tip over from the tipper to manure spreader without the need to go back to cows all the time. (like a tipper you can open up and use the manure frontloader)
Deutz1982

Post by Deutz1982 »

This specific mod only works with liquid manure, when I get home from work today I'll try and find a mod that works for what you intend. For a while what I did was to have two solid manure spreaders and then while I was using the second one I used a worker to go back to the cow pastures and refill the empty one. It worked well and the downtime was minimal, the only issue is that you needed two sets.
Plasmatic

Post by Plasmatic »

Just so I understand exactly what the mod is, its a big liquid manure tank that you can move and refill your spreaders from?

Just so you don't need to drive back to the cows or Biogas plant (still don't really understand how a Biogas plant produces liquid manure.. (unless its from the employees, in which case.. Ewww)

Would be nice if I played on the original map :P
Deutz1982

Post by Deutz1982 »

Plasmatic wrote:Just so I understand exactly what the mod is, its a big liquid manure tank that you can move and refill your spreaders from?

Just so you don't need to drive back to the cows or Biogas plant (still don't really understand how a Biogas plant produces liquid manure.. (unless its from the employees, in which case.. Ewww)

Yes you are right it's just to save some trips to the cow pastures.
Plasmatic

Post by Plasmatic »

Deutz1982 wrote:
Plasmatic wrote:Just so I understand exactly what the mod is, its a big liquid manure tank that you can move and refill your spreaders from?

Ok, sounds perfect for the original map, just not useful for me since I play on a map that has the Biogas plant and cow pasture on my farm :)
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Deutz1982 wrote:This specific mod only works with liquid manure, when I get home from work today I'll try and find a mod that works for what you intend. For a while what I did was to have two solid manure spreaders and then while I was using the second one I used a worker to go back to the cow pastures and refill the empty one. It worked well and the downtime was minimal, the only issue is that you needed two sets.
1. Would love if you find one <3

2. How did you set your worker to drive back to cow?
Deutz1982

Post by Deutz1982 »

I'll give it a try once I get home! ;)
Regarding the way you set workers it's a addon called course play, basically you drive the vehicle one time while recording the way, you save it and give a name then just ask to redo the course and you can exit vehicle and it drives alone. I have several saved to go and sell stuff, recharge sprayers and such.

I'll provide the link for it once I get home.
Nina

Post by Nina »

Plasmatic wrote:
Deutz1982 wrote:

Ok, sounds perfect for the original map, just not useful for me since I play on a map that has the Biogas plant and cow pasture on my farm :)
if your spraying a field that isnt at the farm, then load up that tanker and move it to the fields and take your sprayer out. the slury sprayer runs out FAST and then you refill from that tank. just make suer you fill that tank at the cow pasture ot biogas pland before you take it to the field
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

1. I figured that will be kinda hard to mod/install since you need alternative tipping and so on, although if you find one would be nice but think its hard.
2. I tried courseplay, kinda *censored* on my modded map, like driving in to fences and such.