Uploading mods to MacBook Pro 2012

iceman4981

Uploading mods to MacBook Pro 2012

Post by iceman4981 »

Does anybody know where to find the application support folder for Farming Simulator 2013 on the MacBook Pro 2012? I have searched for the application support folder in pretty much in every location, but have no luck finding it, therefore I am not able to add mods to the game.

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
böserlöwe
GIANTS Software | Support Engineer

Re: Uploading mods to MacBook Pro 2012

Post by böserlöwe »

farmerAndy

Post by farmerAndy »

Sandboxed...

Here is my location

/Users/username/Library/Containers/com.focus-home.farmingsim2013/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2013

There you will find, Mods, savegames etc.

Most things from the App Store sandboxed rollinto that same structure under containers in YOUR library folder (~/Library) which - to further annoy some - is hidden. You can 'GO to folder' from the finder and enter ~/Library

Helps?
iceman4981

Post by iceman4981 »

farmerAndy wrote:Sandboxed...

Here is my location

/Users/username/Library/Containers/com.focus-home.farmingsim2013/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2013

Most things from the App Store sandboxed rollinto that same structure under containers in YOUR library folder (~/Library) which - to further annoy some - is hidden. You can 'GO to folder' from the finder and enter ~/Library

Helps?
Thanks for the help, but still no luck. I don't understand why there is no trace of the Farming Simulator folder. Did you also purchase Farming Simulator 2013 from the App Store like myself? Because that is the only thing I can think of for it not having a folder on my MBP
iceman4981

Post by iceman4981 »

farmerAndy wrote:Sandboxed...

Here is my location

Helps?
YES! This was perfect! Thank you Very much! I owe you one!
Peabo69

Post by Peabo69 »

Or you can read some of my last posts it walks you through there step by step i had the same trouble let me know if this helps you