Picking up straw

russman7754

Picking up straw

Post by russman7754 »

Is there any equipment that can pick up wheat or barley straw directly and dump it without having to bale it? Bailing is okay but it seems kind of time consuming. Plus, the auto bale loading trailer only holds 18 bales.

Are there any bigger bale loading trailer mods available?
t999

Re: Picking up straw

Post by t999 »

you can load straw into the forage wagons
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

russman7754 wrote:........Are there any bigger bale loading trailer mods available?
There is a flat bed wagon that autoloads 30+ standard bales. It will then unloads them in a neat stack. A similar semi trailer is aslo available that can be pulled by a truck or when used with a dolly, can be pulled with a tractor. Both units load and stack round or square bales.
Unfortunatly, I don't recall where I got them, but they will turn up, with a Google search.

~EDIT~
I found them.
http://www.freegamemods.com/aa47moller/

http://www.ls2013.com/farming-simulator ... matic.html
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

Bale straw and use the collector machine. Do not use the forage wagons or forager to collect straw. This isn't done in real life, not least because you'd catch the things on fire for sure.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
russman7754

Post by russman7754 »

t999 wrote:you can load straw into the forage wagons
It'll pick up wheat and barley straw too? Cool, that's a definite improvement over the forage wagons of FarmSim2011. :biggrin2: