Steering Wheel Problem

DarknessNick

Steering Wheel Problem

Post by DarknessNick »

Hey, i have bought a steering wheel and i have a problem with the pedals when i am playing FarmingSimulator 2013.
The vehicle is going backyard without press the pedal. Can somebody help me solve the problem please?
i have Windows 7 and my steering wheel is the Thrushmaster Ferrari Challenge.
reider

Re: Steering Wheel Problem

Post by reider »

I haven't got this wheel any more but the installation is somewhere along the lines of this;

In the centre of the wheel is a light, this should be green not red. Changing the color of this light you need to open the games controller control panel. You can change it easily by pressing both pedals down and then pressing the HOME button on the wheel. This should have been automatically installed when you loaded the drivers and the wheel appears as "FGT Rumble 3-in-1".

Highlight the wheel in the list and click properties make sure the (Test Input) tab is selected.

In the "AXES" box select "inverted" , In the "Pedal Axis Mode" box select "combined" now click Apply, then ok.

Ok now the light in the centre of the wheel should be green. Open FS 2013 go to options and make sure the steering wheel/gamepad is selected click save.

Re-open options and select controls, here you can edit what each button does in game. Just simply click on the option you wish to assign and then press the required button on the wheel. When you have finished doing this for all the buttons you want to use then click save. Then click save on the options once more and hey presto it should now all work ingame.

Daily just make sure you have the green for go icon, if not then try pressing the pedals and pressing the HOME button. If I recall the wheel can be used on PC and PS3 or something, make sure that switch stays on PC. It's down the left hand side of the steering column if I'm right. Use auto cruise as much as possible because the potentiometers in the pedals are very cheap and will weaken in a short time, slowly getting worse until you press a pedal and nothing happens. You can solder in some cheap but quality replacements but a better wheel may be called for further down the line.
DarknessNick

Post by DarknessNick »

raider :D THANKS YOU VERY MUCH MAN :) i fixed it and is working very good now. Thanks again bro ;)
reider

Post by reider »

You're very welcome. Just remember to use cruise control as much as you can. Try to ease off the pedals a bit. Enjoy.....
beckertown

Post by beckertown »

I am experiencing the same problem and I'm using the Thrushmaster Ferrari GT experience wheel. I was able to get the light to turn green however I'm stuck at the part that says "click steering wheel/gamepad is selected click save". I can get to that part and click it but the save will not highlight and allow me to save my changes. I'm open to any suggestions.