Feature request

rb14

Feature request

Post by rb14 »

Locked Shop Items
Whilst I understand the need to increase revenue, items in the shop that can ONLY be unlocked by paying real money are not a good idea in my opinion. By all means allow people to pay real money to unlock equipment, but ALSO enable unlocking after reaching certain milestones, whether through length of time played, or better still, by gaining certain achievements.

More Automation please - at a price
I'd also like to see tools that automate routine tasks that currently aren't. Couldn't a Milk tanker be available to take the milk off to be sold off at a selected selling point? Items that further automate routine tasks could be made available at the shop for a high (app-money, not real-money) price, thereby ensuring that the tasks become automated after one has played for quite some time and therefore gained enough money? More automation would enable the expansion of the farm.

Object removal
I'd love to be able to move rocks. Even if I drive the Case Puma dragging a fully laden trailer at full speed into a small rock, it won't budge. Can you please include a jack-hammer in the shop so I can move obstructive rocks. Similarly, if I've bought the field, surely I should be able to at least move the odd fence or two?