Mod holster

Post by aaronjt94 »

Hi how do I download mods from mod hoster
Farmer Carol

Re: Mod holster

Post by Farmer Carol »

aaronjt94 wrote:Hi how do I download mods from mod hoster
Click the download button?

If you mean, "How do I install mods I've downloaded from Modhoster" then you take the .zip file from wherever your downloads go to and paste it at <my documents/farming simulator 2013/mods>.

I don't understand exactly what you're asking but that about covers most of the "how do I" type questions we get here.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
larry1127

Post by larry1127 »

Farmer Carol wrote:
aaronjt94 wrote:Hi how do I download mods from mod hoster
Click the download button?

If you mean, "How do I install mods I've downloaded from Modhoster" then you take the .zip file from wherever your downloads go to and paste it at <my documents/farming simulator 2013/mods>.

I don't understand exactly what you're asking but that about covers most of the "how do I" type questions we get here.

Carol. x
"larry1127" do you have to download the extra stuff from mod holster?
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

larry1127 wrote: "larry1127" do you have to download the extra stuff from mod holster?
What "extra stuff" do you mean?
Without more details you can't really expect anyone to know what it is you are talking about. None of us are mind readers nor are we looking over your shoulder at your screen.

What I can say for sure is that you should NEVER download anything that you aren't 100% sure of the contents and never do anything with the things you do download until you have thoroughly scanned it with a good anti-virus software.

All basic advice really.

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
sfy

Post by sfy »

most likely referring to the assholes on modhoster who load their stuff on uploaded.net and other such site.

if you don't pay attention on their download page, it will load you up with all kinds of ****. and far too few people actually take enough time to look at what they are clicking on
wizard4278

Post by wizard4278 »

sfy wrote:most likely referring to the assholes on modhoster who load their stuff on uploaded.net and other such site.

if you don't pay attention on their download page, it will load you up with all kinds of ****. and far too few people actually take enough time to look at what they are clicking on
I agree with sfy, you really have to pay attention to what you're doing with the uploaded.net site.
I do think though, that their "captcha" has gotten easier to decypher. The "Direct Download" offered mods
are much easier to obtain.

~Wizard~
Professional Wise-Ass ~ Purveyor of Sarcastic Humor ~ Part-Time Alcoholic
~If you think I'm bad here, you should see me on Facebook~