Have you seen the amount of equipment available in FS15?

Farmer Carol

Have you seen the amount of equipment available in FS15?

Post by Farmer Carol »

As it says in the title, I've just looked properly for the first time at the equipment, tractors, trailers and harvesters etc. that is coming with FS15 and to say I'm delighted is an understatement!

Lots of choices in all departments and some surprising new things such as a pickup and the MAN TGS. It also looks like our choice in front loaders is greatly increased with attachable implements all round.

I guess I've not really been paying much attention for the last couple of months so it may be the case that you guys all know about these things but if you are interested then here's a link for you;

http://www.farming-simulator.com/about.php?lang=en

Carol. x
Married to "Farmer Bob" aka Ian
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
Xtrememaster

Re: Have you seen the amount of equipment available in FS15?

Post by Xtrememaster »

Yeah, i have seen it from the beginning when they listed these stuff to the website.. Iam also very liking the man truck and some other things.(log trailers en chipper)
But on the other hand, iam making some concern if this would be all what we would get.
Iam also dissapointed why there are so much brands now, but some of them just looking to empty to me.
In FS13 we had a lot of amazone stuff in the game, but now really almost nothing. Iam really missing the amazone pantera (big sprayer). Also the Krone BigM seems to be gone..
I really dont know why they tossed it, because it was the one of the newer things in FS13.. They easily could added it to this new game to..
Also the slurry spreaders are to limited now.. I really loved to see a bigger one..
Maybe giants thinks, that everyone have the right skills to make there own mods.. But i defently can say that really most people cant do drawing a combine or traktor from scratch.
The gap is really big for people that having skills to do there own modding, and people they cant. Its not just some simple write scrips alone..
So my opinion is that giants just have to release just more stuff for the people that cant mod, to please that community as well.
Iam still hoping we would get a `farming classics`again. Because i really loved it and would just extend this game very well.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

Xtrememaster, I don’t see it as a problem, sure there has been a slight move away from starting equipment being quite so small as in past iterations of FS, with a larger starting combine with a ~4200L grain tank and a ~4.2m wide header, or that the smallest tractor appears to now be ~75hp (NH T4.75 ) with the next size up group being ~90-100hp (H488, GEOTRAC 94, MULTI 4115), then the next group being the ~130-145hp range (XM130T4I, 6135A, AGROSTAR 6.61), but some things like the Amazone Pantera were eclipsed by the Amazone ZGB 8200 not just in cost but in area you could spread, so is really no big loss.

Sure the drills may now be 3m, 6m and 9m respectively, but this is offset by there being plenty of plough/cultivator options, there is more than enough trailers and yes slurry spreading has had a change, but there was ridiculous amounts of slurry produced in past FS iterations, so slurry may go further now so you need somewhat less of it.

It wouldn’t surprise me though if there was one cut price DLC within a month or so of release with perhaps a mixed-bag of items in, as you can assume there will be a couple of things they either haven’t finished else converted, as they would need to concentrate now on what they do have ready for release in ~18 days time.

However until we play the game we won’t know either way.
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

Xtrememaster wrote:
Maybe giants thinks, that everyone have the right skills to make there own mods...
Or maybe they think downloading mods isn't very difficult at all? I can guarantee there will be a Pantara available within a couple of weeks of release because if there isn't I'll convert one for you myself :smileynew:

You're whining on about what is missing and that your favourite brands/tools aren't available but Giants can not possible please everybody otherwise the game would be 100's of Gb's in size. Giants have brought a whole fresh collection of vehicles and tools for us and included a completely new aspect to the game and all you can bang on about is one or two items that are missing from FS13?

Just as a question to you "xtrememaster" do you complain when the postman is a few minutes late or your coffee isn't served exactly as you like it?
I think your username says it all really!

Carol. x
mother, wife, sister, daughter, bank manager, farm manager, cleaner, chef, Councillor, PC technician and all round dogs-body!
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

instead of complaining, people should be thankful Giants didn't take the same approach as EA did with Sims4. Giants could have updated Fs2011 a little then charge us 60 dollars for the game. EA went with a game that anybody can play, even a person with a 200 dollar laptop can play it. Giants is going after the gamer with high end graphics.
Alienware PC.
trogladitez

Post by trogladitez »

What?
SMDSY

Post by SMDSY »

pigpen ur ither a *$#%§* or ur just joking... "Giants is going after the gamer with high end graphics." u must be joking.. the graphics req for FS is one of the lowest there is for a game for the standard of games today...

u can play the new FS15 on a 10 year old PC whit out eny problems
Farmer Carol

Post by Farmer Carol »

SMDSY wrote:pigpen ur ither a *$#%§* or ur just joking... "Giants is going after the gamer with high end graphics." u must be joking.. the graphics req for FS is one of the lowest there is for a game for the standard of games today...

u can play the new FS15 on a 10 year old PC whit out eny problems
With spelling and grammar like this you have absolutely no room to call anyone names and I'll thank you for refraining from doing so on my posts in future!

Carol. x
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

Thank you Farmer Carol. the point I was trying to make is Giants could have lowered their standard on graphics so more people would buy this game. a huge percent of computers sold use the Intel HD graphics and my understanding is FS2015 will not work with these graphics.
Alienware PC.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Both FS2013 and FS2015 work on Intel Graphics, given that a reasonably recent driver is installed. Unfortunately this is not something that is always the case, especially since some of the Notebook manufacturers don't allow you to install the latest Intel drivers. For this reason, we don't officially support Intel Graphics, which however does not mean we don't spend quite some time to actually make it work. Btw. it's about the same situation with Windows XP. We don't officially support it anymore, however with recent drivers etc. the game still works.
Sunbird

Post by Sunbird »

Stegei, are you saying that FS15 will work with Windows XP?
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

If you have installed recent drivers and are not using any exotic hardware, it should work.
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

one assumes as XP isn't officially supported (much like Intel Graphics) that you the buyer assumes responsibility/risk for getting it to work on your specific hardware/XP setup.
Farmer2B

Post by Farmer2B »

I think all of the equipment offered looks great! Looking forward to playing the game!
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

it looks like there is another smaller LAMBORGHINI tractor ~140hp not listed on the vehicles page of FS15 if you look carefully on the new youtube video at ~0:44, if you look in the background there is a white tractor with 2 roof mounted beacons and the wrong proportions to be the MACH 230 VRT LAMBORGHINI, if you then play the video a little further (>0:45), you then see the LAMBORGHINI MACH 230 VRT at night driving down the road (windmill shot) with just 1 roof beacon as per the image on the vehicles page.

vs.