FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATION.

NINJAGHOST

Re: FARMING SIMULATOR 15 UPDATE : NEW CONTENT AND OPTIMIZATI

Post by NINJAGHOST »

The FS15 Potato Havester will not unload to your trailer if the Potato Havester is running with Hired Worker. You have to get out and un hire worker then unload re hire worker get out get in truck to unload potatos. Also we need a MAnual Ignition, I have worked on this as a mod but it never fails it will not work. Any plains on working on the Wood chipper? I bought the DLC Modding but no help at all! Seems that Giants rushed on getting this version out so modders can work on the games glitches. When will these and orther problems be addressed? NO NEWS = NO Customers! *thumbsdown* I am not the only person that feels this was or maybe a Rush Job by Giants.
BonzaiR33

Post by BonzaiR33 »

Stegei wrote:We are currently working hard on fixing the bugs that have been reported. There is also already a smaller patch with just the most major problems fixed in our QA, which we will release soon. A more comprehensive update will be made available a bit later.

There is a thread about the reported issues, and also rough update about which have already been fixed:
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 29&t=67902

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to translate this to any other language than German, since we would rather like to spend the resources on fixing the bugs.
However, we also scan all the Non-German posts for bug reports, that might not have been reported in the German posts.
Perhaps some kind german speaking fellow can translate it into english because putting it through Google Translate did not make any sense at all..
caribcanuk

Post by caribcanuk »

I am just curious if giants intends on refunding the money ppl spent on dedicated servers that are useless till the multitude of mp bugs are fixed. Pushing two weeks since release and no eta on when these issue like sell points not wotking in mp or equipment like the bale wrapper not functioning in mp or the ungodly bugs with logging and mp. Was this an early alpha release we bought , I thought I bought a finished fully tested game. I expected bugs but I also expected them to be fixed asap not 2 weeks later.
Blain1971

Post by Blain1971 »

Stegei wrote:We are currently working hard on fixing the bugs that have been reported. There is also already a smaller patch with just the most major problems fixed in our QA, which we will release soon. A more comprehensive update will be made available a bit later.

There is a thread about the reported issues, and also rough update about which have already been fixed:
http://forum.giants-software.com/viewto ... 29&t=67902

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to translate this to any other language than German, since we would rather like to spend the resources on fixing the bugs.
However, we also scan all the Non-German posts for bug reports, that might not have been reported in the German posts.
Well, it's nice to see we non-Germans have not been forgotten. Considering we gave Giants money for this game.
Rick76

Post by Rick76 »

Why dont you GIANTS release more Patch/updates tighter? like "small upgrades"?
Also i want to point out a few things also
1. Tractor coupling wagons and equipment, Any Tractor Should be able to attach any wagon/equipment, but usage of equipment should have its restrictions.
2. Frontloaders need a power/strength tweak (more power?)
3. Combiner head tool, seems miss match header trailers.
4. Forestry equipments needs adjustmens, logging claw strength and logg holding ability is a bit under scaled. Wood chipper ability loggs are "losing feed trigger"
5. Forwarder crane needs a bit height for loading loggs
6. Tractors "skidds" way to easy
7. grass/hay tedders/rakes "skidds" around to much, also They Should get moved grass also. Same is for Balers, they Should take fresh cut grass as well.
8. Heat plant, the Woodchip unload, Should only accept a certain amount at a time, Thus like a silo, that gradualy emptyes over time generating money over time, and so you have a need for woodchip storage.
bliff

Post by bliff »

i have a product key my friend bought i have all ready activated it but had to do a reinstall on my comp where can i download fs15 again to use same product key
misskittin

Post by misskittin »

Any news on the update please Giant?
G27 / X52 pro / Track IR / Logitech Side Panel / SIM Dashboard
enzosnext

Post by enzosnext »

A little patients will go a long way guys, Yes there are problems, they have said what they are fixing at present and what they hope to update us with as soon as they can.

Hounding support topic with statements like Giants have rushed this game and then asking for constant progress, eta's or requesting smaller updates more often, you guys have got to get a grip here. How about just let the team at Giants get on and solve / sort out the game issues that have been well documented this way newer problems or faults can be noticed by the team rather than listening to constant whining.

They will be the first to post up an update with a full change log once they have solved or sorted issues.

So lets just let Giants and the team get on with there end and we can just ease off them for a bit
Modding Central http://modcentral.co.uk/
Blain1971

Post by Blain1971 »

enzosnext wrote:A little patients will go a long way guys, Yes there are problems, they have said what they are fixing at present and what they hope to update us with as soon as they can.

Hounding support topic with statements like Giants have rushed this game and then asking for constant progress, eta's or requesting smaller updates more often, you guys have got to get a grip here. How about just let the team at Giants get on and solve / sort out the game issues that have been well documented this way newer problems or faults can be noticed by the team rather than listening to constant whining.

They will be the first to post up an update with a full change log once they have solved or sorted issues.

So lets just let Giants and the team get on with there end and we can just ease off them for a bit
Wow, much defensive. For starters I don't think it is too much to ask that when a game is purchased that it works. But too many companies these days treat the customers as nothing more than free beta testers and push things out before they are done. A date was released by Giants for release and the game did not come out until then, it was not released early under pressure. Now if it takes "constant wining" to get something done that should have been done from the start then maybe that is what is needed.

And it's spelled 'patience', by the way.
Diegosteal

Post by Diegosteal »

I'm tired of people being impatient, but I'm more tired of people defending Giants like it was a little baby. They are a company grown enough to defend themself by their own.
People had some personal expectation about the game, they paid for it, an some of that expectation wasn't filled. So people can complain about that. This is business, we are clients and we can complain about the quality of the product that we have bought.
As long as the game is profitable, they will work on it and release new ones. When it stops being profitable, they will also stop making it.
If they are working on it is because it is profitable. they don't do it for charity.
So, stop fighting for Giants. When the figures don't be good, they will stop doing this game, no matter what, as they have done with demolition company or ski region.
I hate to be discourteous, but I hate the nonsense impatient people and the "bootlicker" people too.
misskittin

Post by misskittin »

Diegosteal wrote:I'm tired of people being impatient, but I'm more tired of people defending Giants like it was a little baby. They are a company grown enough to defend themself by their own.
People had some personal expectation about the game, they paid for it, an some of that expectation wasn't filled. So people can complain about that. This is business, we are clients and we can complain about the quality of the product that we have bought.
As long as the game is profitable, they will work on it and release new ones. When it stops being profitable, they will also stop making it.
If they are working on it is because it is profitable. they don't do it for charity.
So, stop fighting for Giants. When the figures don't be good, they will stop doing this game, no matter what, as they have done with demolition company or ski region.
I hate to be discourteous, but I hate the nonsense impatient people and the "bootlicker" people too.
haha well said.
G27 / X52 pro / Track IR / Logitech Side Panel / SIM Dashboard
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

well. I'm still farming without enough money to go into logging or potatoes or such. just doing grains in hard mode without the easy money from going to the boards so the game is working perfectly for me yet. and maybe by the time I have time to do logging and such, the update will be here. I do understand folks just want this to work but did some programing in real life and I know how that goes... and I was working on a system that divided all the Telco money in the usa between entities. and was raised on a farm with the grains so that is good. I am working up to getting a corn picker before I go into logging for sure... and I really do enjoy this game. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
kdog

Post by kdog »

Just to clarify....If it shows the 1.1 when downloaded the first time from Giants does one still need to download the 1.1 update?
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Iam reached that point already so far, for skip to play this game before we getting patch 1.2 . How it is now, i cant really play this game anymore. Its really not fun with all these bugs.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese: